Thread: New talismans

OS
    iOS

New talismans

Just picked up trooper,alchemy,frontier, labyrinth, power and warlord talismans have to think long and hard about what toons to use them on. Any advice would be welcome

I have the following

Soldier eddie
    Mystic eddie
    Mummy eddie
    Trooper eddie
    Wicker man eddie
    Eddie
    Clairvoyant
    Caria x2
    Killer beast
    Wicker man
    Angel if pain
    Werewolf (magus)
    Lady Azov
    Allied Soldier
    Crimson pharaoh dog
    Golden pharaoh dog
    Shining medic
    Chopper (sentinel)
    Undead rescuer (warrior)
    Demon dog

OS
    iOS
    You have to look at having adequate MR and Def. Alchemy on mystic is nice. Trooper on trooper Eddie is good. Labyrinth on Lady Azov. Frontier on that magus werewolf if the attack is right on him. Warlord on killer beast, although I’m confused—do. You mean the beast? If so, labyrinth on him instead of azov. Power on golden pharaoh dog or frontier on him. If mystic is your Eddie then you could put trooper on wicker. Or if trooper Eddie is your primary, then alchemy could go on clairvoyant. Those are your options. I have yet to use caria.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    You have to look at having adequate MR and Def. Alchemy on mystic is nice. Trooper on trooper Eddie is good. Labyrinth on Lady Azov. Frontier on that magus werewolf if the attack is right on him. Warlord on killer beast, although I’m confused—do. You mean the beast? If so, labyrinth on him instead of azov. Power on golden pharaoh dog or frontier on him. If mystic is your Eddie then you could put trooper on wicker. Or if trooper Eddie is your primary, then alchemy could go on clairvoyant. Those are your options. I have yet to use caria.
    Sadly it’s killer beast the weaker version of killer prime mate, Caria is ok with light but hardly any atk so I’m thinking of assassin to blend magic/atk