Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No prob with hallowed Ed, w lol, Charlotte, moonchild

OS
    Android
    No problems with: Alex, Lucifer Morningstar, The Killer and Wicker man Fully awakened

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I run scrooge, d lith, w LoL, d wrath and never has a problem
    Same here.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It just happened to me, LOL XV fully frozen on 4th wave, using MAX cyborg

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    It just happened to me, LOL XV fully frozen on 4th wave, using MAX cyborg
    What's the full team and talismans?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    To the people that are saying their team doesn't have issues, you are missing the point. The bug appears only when maxed cyborg is used without another character preventing revives (KP, Dark Lilith etc). Other teams that do not use cyborg Eddie obviously work.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    To the people that are saying their team doesn't have issues, you are missing the point. The bug appears only when maxed cyborg is used without another character preventing revives (KP, Dark Lilith etc). Other teams that do not use cyborg Eddie obviously work.
    Preccisely, I was using MAX cyborg, prince beezelbub, dark lilith and charlotte

OS
    Android
    If you were using dark lilith, no revives should have happened? Is cyborg broke? Or is d lilith broke?
    Last edited by wipp; 05-08-2020 at 11:58 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    So why are you guys still trying to use Max Cyborg if you think that's the issue?

Those of us who have given other teams did so to give you alternatives. Yes the bug needs to be fixed but there are workarounds. I think you missed our point.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    So why are you guys still trying to use Max Cyborg if you think that's the issue?

Those of us who have given other teams did so to give you alternatives. Yes the bug needs to be fixed but there are workarounds. I think you missed our point.
    I had working teams for LOL 15 much before I maxed my Cyborg Eddie which was only 2 months ago. I have only taken him there once to specifically check for this bug. The developers haven't put this in high enough priority probably because there are plenty of alternatives. But the same bug can occur in other places if they don't fix it. This will be more troublesome if it appears in event dungeons. People will be disappointed if they realise that the character that they have spent so much resources on to max awaken can't be used to play the game.

Sure it is nice that there are alternatives, but I think that posting them in the pinned strategy thread is better and would not undermine this issue to the developers.

On a separate note, this bug is not just related to cyborg Eddie. It can happen whenever the game does long calculations. I have seen it happen in the halloween dungeon, Odin etc with other characters. This will just get worse in the future because the buff-debuff system in the game is going to get longer and more complicated with every update.