OS
    iOS

disappearing characters during battle

not sure what the hell is going on, but since this update NF have seriously ballsed up something, stunned characters can still take their turns, frozen characters still take their moves, and opposition still can make a move after they've been killed. at first i thought it was just in trooper' respite but its also happening in the arena. are NF gonna sort this out, sick of losing battles in arena against toons that should be dead

see pic

Name:  IMG_0515.PNG
Views: 286
Size:  628.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Its nothing out of the ordinary things like 5his happens all 5he 5ime.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Last night in the Bass Eddie wave of Troopers' Respite, there was a Hellraiser and a Chopper sandwiched in between Eddie and the Banshees. Just once (that I saw), and I cleared the wave right as I noticed them being there.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    been awhile since i've had disappearing toons but since the saturday roll over its happened 4-5x in arena and each time they were taken out by madam forutne's power of triggering doom effects each time they die/disappear then attack or in one instance not attacking but still thereName:  SmartSelect_20200127-000154_Video Player.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  392.0 KB
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    I've had Prince Wrath die on LoL XV a couple of times with full health and full shields, and sink into the ground, but his full health/shield bars stay there until the end of the battle.

OS
    iOS
    It’s an utter joke, things like this shouldn’t be happening, feels like the devs just don’t care