OS
    Android

BigIronOnHip Info

Hey guys! If you somehow managed to find this thread and are part of my clan, here's some info on some stuff about the clan:

First off, we have a discord! Here's the link to the server: https://discord.gg/yMxFVqE

Feel free to join, we can talk more casually there. I'll probably post any announcements we may have both there and on the forum here, so keep an eye out on either platform.

Don't feel pressured not to join if you're lower level, I want this clan to be a place anyone can feel good joining. I do have a couple rules though:

- Try to play as much as possible. The more you level up, the better it is for the clan.
    - Contribute whenever you can. It's alright if you miss a few times, but everyone benefits from the daily jackpot, and the clan store rewards are very good.
    - Support one another! Everyone's your brother-in-arms here, so feel free to lean on each other and myself.

That's all for now, and I hope to see some of you guys in the discord! Happy hunting, and up the irons \m/!
    Speediest fingers around.

Account ID: SpeedFinger-4269
    Clan Name: BigIronOnHip

OS
    Android
    Hey there ! I applied to your clan in-game. Im lv 85 daily contributer (cant promise playing all thr troopers tho) . I wish to be part of your clan because this one is a serious looking clan( also like the name of it). Thanks in advance

OS
    Android
    Hey, DeadSpeed! We'd be glad to have you aboard!
    Speediest fingers around.

Account ID: SpeedFinger-4269
    Clan Name: BigIronOnHip