Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Enough with this Lantern Beast crap

are the devs gonna do something about this?
    It's been like that for quite some time now with the neverending loop
    and it's getting BORING. Instead of releasing new characters every 5 days fix some of the million bugs the game has already...especially the Beast all the wiseguys use in their defence..you guys think you're smart?

OS
    Android
    i mean it sucks... but 2 things to consider:

A) Dont attack teams with Beast. Thats why people are using him on Defense. They DONT WANT to be attacked.

2) Build a team to counter it. You can absolutely prevent the defending beast from ever taking an extra turn.

C) Dev's, please do fix this. mostly because I am sick of hearing about it.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Space talismans exist and they’re great
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Ragna, Gunner Pope and Gunner Iragami can all beat Beast. All the Beast talk but silence on Wrathchild....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladetaker View Post
    Ragna, Gunner Pope and Gunner Iragami can all beat Beast. All the Beast talk but silence on Wrathchild....
    (Probably cause people are benefiting from it)

OS
    iOS
    i really like to attack people with Beast coz it's easy victory using Gunner Pope on my side

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i really like to attack people with Beast coz it's easy victory using Gunner Pope on my side
    Live a little man, try some other interesting combo’s

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, people putting this bullshit combo on their defense team are weak players. I totally understand using overpowered combos where they exist - it's part of the game - but this is a glitch that causes the game to crash after 45 minutes if you don't want an autoloss from it if the Beast starts looping. Not an overpowered combo.

I don't get why the devs haven't bothered to fix this, since it's an error with the turn counter. Supposedly, they're professional programmers. Find the if->then conditional in Warlords which grants the extra turn and insert (if turn>10 then no fucking extra turn) into the code.

But moreso, I'd like an answer from the players actually playing this baloney - do you honestly think you've earned the points you're getting taking wins from this shit? It's not like you have a good team, you're exploiting a glitch which forces an autoloss on attackers. Do you get a hard-on from that? It's lame, and just shows that you can't build a good defense without broken toons...

Devs, please step it up on this crappola.

EDIT: Add in broken killer, and you have a non-passive-disabled gunner pope doing nothing:
    Name:  Shitbeast.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  270.8 KB

Seriously, please prioritize fixing this shit over finding new ways to hock colorless XP shard packs for $9.99...
    Last edited by Discordian; 01-28-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    I only say it cause it's stupid to freeze the game like that, not because I can't win teams with the Beast. I clearly can. It's the bug I'm complaining about... cause it's been going on for quite some time now and there are numerous times I had to restart the game just because of this

OS
    Android
    I totally agree with Discordian! I enjoyed playing against JKarras defence team earlier today... it was a difficult challenge but it was fair... the devs MUST fix things that cause the game to crash