Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Hey devs, where's the Artifact drops?

Artifact talis are supposed to drop in Trooper Respite dungeon?
    I'm going on almost 900 runs (mostly in madness) and got zero so far?

I read in other posts that no one has received any from madness level. Some received a couple from all other levels, but not madness. What's up with that?

OS
    Android
    Same here, over 800 runs on madness and no talis!

TBH though i wasnt really aware we where supposed to get tali drops, I just wanted SFM Eddie, which I got!!
    Last edited by Ancient_Mariner; 01-29-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    iOS
    Well if this makes you feel better, I’ve run 300 on normal, 300 on hard and 300 on madness and I have had a whopping 0 artifact talismans drop. I have put in a ticket cause this seems very strange.

OS
    Android
    All mine were on Insanity only.
    I got 3 in under 2 mega fills.... so I kept grinding, eventually got 1 more.
    The last one needed hasn't dropped in the last 2 mega refills. Probably won't continue grinding insanity.... the rewards aren't worth it.
    They sell 2 for 500 ironite in the store.... wish I knew I wouldn't see the last one drop 300 ironite worth of refills ago.... or I would have just bought the 2 for ironite.

I already have a set I rarely use.... but still, an incomplete set just bugs me.

I hope the devs adjust this before it ends.
    I haven't seen a talisman rate this bad since Infernal Dungeon event when we were "supposed" to get Reaper drops.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I got all 5 in about 250 runs on Inanity... I'm guessing that the drop rate is proportional to the difficulty you're playing at.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    1 drop in 401 runs on normal

OS
    iOS
    0 in 800 Madness (same story, different username). The drop rate is in no way proportional, because proportional implies that they drop.

OS
    iOS
    I think anyone who has completed the achievements should get at least 3 Artifacts in comp. Then anyone who wants them can buy the other 2. It’s not like Artifacts are game-breaking Talis... but a drop rate of zero is pretty disappointing.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve run over 1000 and it’s still 0. So I tend to agree strongly that the Devs need to do something cause it hasn’t been like this in the past events. I really sucks needing 1 to drop to finish a set and 1000 runs later and a gazillion sentinel souls in the BoS and no talisman to show for it. If knew it was gonna be this crap, I would have spent the 500 ironite too. I’ve spent that on refills. No way I’m gonna repeat that in the store.

OS
    iOS
    about what Artifacts you talk?