OS
    Android

Killer prime or Gambler?

Which one would you buy first? And why?

OS
    Android
    I got Gambler (through angel/gambler soul cause it cost less FC) and he helped me get 3 skulls in remaining night city levels and take on infernal dungeon on auto. Killer Prime is next on my list.
    Last edited by Ancient_Mariner; 01-30-2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Fix gramatical bollox
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    Android
    Puh that's a tough question! Both are really good and especially together they have great synergies and work superb for auto-farming
    Gambler: good passive, high damage, 2 out of 3 basics are aoe attacks, power moves give an extra turn, he can apply passive disable and remove shields before dealing damage; he can wear Forge (one of the overpowered talis);
    KP: both attacks are aoe, great passive, can wear warlord/greed combo
    Synergy: KP removes buffs and inflicts debuffs (and can increase duration) - Gambler's damage scales with debuffs!

To me Gambler is one oft he best Eddies, especially for passive disable and the shield removal before dealing damage. Assassin WW is a bit similar in that respect (but does not remove invisibility/vansih) - do you have this guy?
    KP is often used to make auto-farming faster, Gambler can help to overcome obstacles that you might not be able to beat without him.

So I would say Gambler is a bit more important and versatile than KP. But that's just my opinion (and I don't have all Eddies, see my sig)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I would go with Gambler first too. He's such a great Eddie. I did exactly what Ancient_Mariner did. Never regretted that. But if you have other great Eddie, KP is a great choice.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Thanks.. will go with Gamble and KP next then

OS
    Android
    Get Alexander Eddie, then get Killer Prime. That's what I did, and I have no regrets.

I still don't have a Gambler. I bought the Angel because he is needed for a dungeon achievement.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I did as Ydex: got Alex first, then KP. I got all the skulls with those two workhorses and auto-farming became tons easier for me. Just got Gambler and haven't played with him a lot yet, but I don't feel bad about going the Alex/KP route at all.

Like a lot with this game, tho, it's what you've got and what you're trying to do that dictates how you spend your resources (you'll hear that a lot... A LOT )
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082