Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Devs, thank you for making this update run so smoothly. No issues so far, and it's going great. Bravo.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Devs, thank you for making this update run so smoothly. No issues so far, and it's going great. Bravo.
    I agree!!!!!

This was the smoothest update I can remember in a long, long time.

I was hoping, since the Samurai dungeon is coming, that they'd update the Emperor artwork. It's REALLY hard to tell which is which based on the square icon. I've lost track of the times I picked one and thought it was the other. They've done such a fantastic job of revamping the icons and appearance for the others, but Emperor needs a little help the blue on the helmet isn't enough variation.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-31-2020 at 12:50 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Nice Job Devs!! Not seeing any issues so far and I was able to get in much quicker tonight at the rollover!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I agree!!!!!

This was the smoothest update I can remember in a long, long time.
    Hell has frozen over! An update DIDN'T brick Yup's phone!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    That's actually a huge improvement; a full key takes ~6 megas (so ~3600 SoT) and 5 colorless 4* shards would be a pretty average drop for that... 5 shards from 1300 SoT is pretty epic.

Edit: My own key just finished; I got 22 of them with one key. This is a HUGE improvement over previous drop rates.
    Another two mega refils got me 5 4* shards out of 40 runs, so I would say they drop with a 12.5% overall rate for me.

As you went through 3600SoT, which gave give 103 runs on itself, but given SoT return, I would round it somewhere around 120 runs that you've squeezed out of it (that number is EPIC).

So, drop rate for 22 shards from 120 runs is around 17%

I'll revisit these numbers again, when I get some ironite, but we roughly know what to expect now- thanks for reporting!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    6 Hell shards from the infernal dungeon, Unfortunately they seem to be a super-rare drop, at least for me.
    I did 70 runs and didn't get any.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner is still garbage in PVP,why you devs didn't make his passive better?Also he is bugged,when moonchild revive he is immune to prisoner poor passive...People don't awake all characters that this devs promote...save your resources for something better...

OS
    iOS
    I do have an annoying red blob (not sure what you call them) on my achievements tab that will not go away though there is nothing to collect or that is new so not sure if others have that or not - pretty minor stuff to be honest as it was a smooth update which is appreciated for sure.

Anyone else getting the red blob on achievements?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I seem to get a red dot every update that contains achievements, it goes away it you earn and collect an achievment its tied to.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    Android
    Really a very smooth update (for most of us) ! Great that it worked out without a client update! That also prevented the usual lag between iOS and Android. I guess it won't be possible to always do the updates like that, but it would be great!
    Thanks a lot for the bigger inventory (although you "forgot" to give us some slots for free as a friedly gift ). Please consider to also increase the book of souls inventory, and/or give the keys their own place. The keys take away a lot of inventory slots that would be more important for the souls! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Prisoner is still garbage in PVP,why you devs didn't make his passive better?Also he is bugged,when moonchild revive he is immune to prisoner poor passive...People don't awake all characters that this devs promote...save your resources for something better...
    Prisoner was always bugged and to me it is pretty clear that it only can become worse by making him awakenable. "Luckily" I still need to awaken 5 LoLs, so I won't be tempted to awaken any other character anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I do have an annoying red blob (not sure what you call them) on my achievements tab that will not go away though there is nothing to collect or that is new so not sure if others have that or not - pretty minor stuff to be honest as it was a smooth update which is appreciated for sure.

Anyone else getting the red blob on achievements?
    I had the red blob at the achievements. This was because one of the missions did not count correctly before the update and now I could claim the rewards, as it was fixed. So check your list, if there is some mission that you completed now because of the fix. But I guess you already did that so it might be a similar problem with a mission that did not register correctly for you? I would also try to log out from the account and back in (be sure to connect your account to mail or so first!), this can help with such confused achievements and similar stuff.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020