Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Is anyone else seeing in-game lag since the update? Mostly it is showing up when I am in my inventory screens attempting to scroll through characters and talismans.

I would also love to know what was changed when they did the reboot. Maybe someone who looks at FB or Twitter can check if they posted something there?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Is anyone else seeing in-game lag since the update? Mostly it is showing up when I am in my inventory screens attempting to scroll through characters and talismans.

I would also love to know what was changed when they did the reboot. Maybe someone who looks at FB or Twitter can check if they posted something there?
    I checked all social networks right now and there is no word about today's reboot. Let's hope it was max awakening mats drop fix.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone run the cosmic or infernal dungeons since the server reboot? Just asking if the hell shards are dropping? I ran 70+ battles pre reboot with no hell shards and only one reaper talisman.
    Yes... Infernal 1 mega refill ZERO Hell runes.

Wait.. reboot today.. then no.. I was referring to yesterday.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    the new events isnt working correctly, just used the keys to obtain fragments and skill shards and have no fragments at all. have to close and reopen just to refresh the skill shards so they show up. another cock up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    the new events isnt working correctly, just used the keys to obtain fragments and skill shards and have no fragments at all. have to close and reopen just to refresh the skill shards so they show up. another cock up
    At least you got yours. I've force restarted multiple times and still have not received my rewards. What's worse is that even though CS responded to a ticket for the first time in months, they ignored my complaint and just offered pointless advice that never would have addressed my problem. After all that hard work to regain trust in CS they have completely lost it again (although that happened a while ago due to Ceeg's rude behaviour and refusal to actually investigate my problems).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone run the cosmic or infernal dungeons since the server reboot? Just asking if the hell shards are dropping? I ran 70+ battles pre reboot with no hell shards and only one reaper talisman.
    60-70 cosmic runs and NO cyborg awakening materials... I only need one more and NOTHING
    AHABSHARPOON-5710