Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - January 30th 2020

Welcome Troopers to this week's update.

As the beginning of a new month approaches, the team is hard at work preparing for new Events and releases. Lots to look forward to for the month of February! But let's review this last week.

Troopers’ Respite.

The Pub will be closing its doors soon after this posting, but up until now there have been 10,651,350 Wave clears in the Troopers’ Respite, with 718 Scream for Me Eddies being Summoned from the Book of Souls.

Scream for Me Eddie isn’t going anywhere, just the Dungeon is closing. You can still collect him from any Soul that has a chance of summoning a 5* Sentinel!

A player from Twitter has the perfect Tweet for today.

Name:  tweet.png
Views: 1645
Size:  24.9 KB

Speaking of Scream for Me Eddie…

Gleam Giveaway - Concept Art

The giveaway has been more successful than we could have imagined! So far there have been over 14,000 Entries!

Don’t forget to enter if you haven’t already here - https://gleam.io/1sJnB/scream-for-me-eddie-giveaway

Today’s Update

You can read everything included in the game update for today here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...uary-30th-2020

The biggest change that the team has been working on here is the Achievements fix! We have made a change to the game that we believe should correct Achievement and Challenge counts for the players whose progress was reset in the fall or did not accumulate properly.

That's all from us today, but someone sent me this in an email earlier. No message was sent with it.

Signing off!

^Ceeg

Name:  redactDOC-merge.png
Views: 2503
Size:  1.00 MB

OS
    Android
    My achievements aren't fixed. "Clear LoL XI-XV 3,000 times" started at zero. It didn't keep the cumulative total, and I've still been counting up from zero. It should have started including the lower achievement.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Hey Ydex, we are looking into your account specifically, you should have got a DM from Durandal. ^Ceeg

My achievements aren't fixed either. I'm stuck at 1.8k in LOL Frontier, 1.3k in Gauntlet and 6.5k in Arena. Otherwise everything else is counting as it should. Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    I've had 2 odd achievement issues before today..

One is fixed.. my Gauntlet achievement now reads 2.5k/3k rather than the previous 400/3,000

The other, I can't tell until after rollover.

==========================

I presume the Samurai dungeon opens today... or at last that's my hope.

Kind of sucks to complete the 300 run achievements for a specific colored dungeon,
    then to see more achievements for the same dungeon (Moonchild/Raven).
    I would have liked to run all the characters at once But oh well

It would also be nice if the drop rate for Talisman dungeon keys got a bump...
    I can burn BNW X all day and only end up with only 1 or 2 keys.
    I have tens or dozens (sometimes hundreds) of keys for most dungeons..
    except Talisman, Mayan, and Powerslave. These need a boost in the drops please
    Last edited by Yup; 01-30-2020 at 11:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Following the links on Update info, Ceeg mentions a temporary fix for the Beast, so as not to get unlimited turns.... Thanks!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Great fix on XV - finally, a decent ROI in terms of 4* colorless!

However, there's a significant flaw that needs to be addressed with Max Awakened Prisoner - namely that he can die, be immediately revived - and not disable Labs and Sacreds. This has happened several times now, and he's not been passive disabled. Explanation / fix please?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Also with the max prisoner....
    If he dies and stays dead his passive works.
    If he revives it doesn't work. If the other team revives it doesn't work.
    He kinda blows max awakened. Also never got him to do his unlockable stun and in this meta of arena not sure he is useful.
    90% of teams have no passive disable when the battle starts
    Need some explanation for his passive working or not working
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Also with the max prisoner....
    If he dies and stays dead his passive works.
    If he revives it doesn't work. If the other team revives it doesn't work.
    He kinda blows max awakened. Also never got him to do his unlockable stun and in this meta of arena not sure he is useful.
    90% of teams have no passive disable when the battle starts
    Need some explanation for his passive working or not working
    This is all accurate, and on top of this, his power ability to unlock everybody else's blocked skills stops working if they die and are revived. At present, this toon is deeply flawed and, given all the hype (and resources it takes to awaken him), I'd like to hear that something's being done to make him work as advertised... he doesn't do 1/2 of the things that his skills page lists when max awakened.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and since the update, Serenity talismans don't necessarily work. This has happened to me three times since the update:

Name:  Serenity.jpg
Views: 1317
Size:  161.9 KB

Dark Lilith wearing Serenity talis gets doomed? Um, the point of the talismans is to make stuff like this impossible? Devs? Care to chime in?
    Last edited by Discordian; 01-31-2020 at 01:32 AM.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    Very nice update. I tested my 100 new character slots and decided I may as well create a mythical soul after dumping 99 rare souls to test the slots and have a little sacrificing fun, and to my delight, up comes Scream For Me Eddie. Thank you for reading my mind, developers. Happy Friday!