Thread: February Events

OS
    iOS

February Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...960481797?s=20

We have an interesting month ahead of us for sure.

Operation Midnight: A Doomsday Eddie variant is likely to show up here, but I'm not certain what the actual event will entail.
    Nature's Wrath: Summoning souls forth will give us a certain type of fragment which we can use to buy things in the shop (Yggdrasil Talismans come to mind)
    Gauntlet Season 6: The Mercenary is likely going to make a debut in Legacy of the Beast, since the recent dev notes seem to hint to that song quite a bit.
    Unleashed Fury: Character evolution event for cosmic talisman materials.
    Cursed Pharaoh Dog: I remember a while back someone bugged an arena team and Warrior Lilith showed up as a red Pharaoh Dog King, so maybe this is it?
    Bleeding Hearts: Valentine's Day sacrifice events are always some of the best in game.
    Connected Worlds: Could be anything, mostly revolving around killing cosmos bosses repeatedly.
    Echos of Renewal: No clue, Variety events always surprise me.

OS
    iOS
    I think that in addition to a new Doomsday Eddie, the Operation Midnight could have a variant on the Allied General, since he was tweaked in the new update.

I hope the Boss Rush event involves actual bosses, those are fun. The last one turning out to be a dungeon marathon was a let down.

Bring on Gauntlet Season 6! My warrior roster is a lot stronger than last time around.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Midniiiiiight? It's all night!
    2 minutes 2 midnight Eddie! "Doomsday" is such a stupid name like "Bounty Hunter".
    I hate all Non-Maiden-Like-Eddie-Names!
    I don't care about new stuff as long as so many bugs alive.
    Good night everybody!