OS
    iOS

fully awakening prisoner is broken

he is worst fully awaken than no awaken,only this devs can do that,fack this game!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    he is worst fully awaken than no awaken,only this devs can do that,fack this game!
    How is this so?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    The whole game is broken and I don't care about anything! ;-)

OS
    Android
    6 months and I still don't have the Prisoner. One of the few that elude me. Think I have 6 Mythic souls to open for the sac event coming up. If I don't get him then I may have to resort to buying him in the Trooper store. With my luck I'll get 3 weeks into spending for him and end up pulling him from a soul

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    6 months and I still don't have the Prisoner. One of the few that elude me. Think I have 6 Mythic souls to open for the sac event coming up. If I don't get him then I may have to resort to buying him in the Trooper store. With my luck I'll get 3 weeks into spending for him and end up pulling him from a soul
    The Prisoner is fine, but he’s just that (nowadays, with the inevitable power creep in games like this). There are a lot of new ways to reliably get PD on enemies, which is kind of his whole shtick.

I don’t agree that his max awakened form is worse than his original form (how could it be?). However, awakening him seems a hassle for what you get. I wouldn’t stress about adding him soon unless it’s his aesthetic you like.

OS
    iOS
    I think the Prisoner is much better awakened. But the passive disable King right now is the broken/bugged Killer. Prisoner has some added features of disabling Labyrinth when he dies, which is nice, although it does not seem to always work.

OS
    Android
    I'm having trouble finding chars with Passive Disable. I still have a Sentinal Desert Guardian, and any Lillith with the Lillith Talisman, and that's about it. Besides Prisoner, who else do you have that reliably applies passive disable?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent-o View Post
    I'm having trouble finding chars with Passive Disable. I still have a Sentinal Desert Guardian, and any Lillith with the Lillith Talisman, and that's about it. Besides Prisoner, who else do you have that reliably applies passive disable?
    Madame Fortune (the one currently in the Heroics lineup)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent-o View Post
    If you are ok with Passive Disable as a move or power move here you got a lot of them: http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...ssive-disable/

Just keep digging there because the compendium doesn't fully work, and this char also applies pd and isn't in the list http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...demon-warrior/

Also, you got talismans like penance that help you with pd: http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/t...nance-warrior/
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"