Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Operation Midnight- Info and Discussion

Name:  Operation-Midnight-Month-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 7459
Size:  340.3 KB

Operation Midnight is a series of events that will run through the month of February. These events will all grant the exact same fragment type - EXPLOSIVE FRAGMENTS!

There will be a total of 6 Operation Midnight associated events.

Events where you are earn Explosive Fragments are as follows:

BONUS: For the month of February, Explosive Fragments will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Airstrip Frontier Dungeon!

Spend your Explosive Fragments in the new Mega Store tab to get rare rewards including Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie and character specific talismans for the Alliance General!

Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie is a 4* Gunner who is the fully skill sharded special edition version of Doomsday Eddie. He comes armed with the Mutually Assured Destruction passive, replacing the regular Doomsday fury attack.

This ability gives Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie a random defensive effect at the start of your turn for 3 turns, and grants Immunity to Burn and Sleep effects to all allies. This ability also inflicts 3 Perfect Time Bombs for 2 turns on each enemy and deals random damage to a random enemy equal to 300% of their MAX HP when you or any ally dies.

You will also revive with full HP, Remove all golden effects from each enemy, and inflict 3 Time Bombs for 1 turn when you die.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

The Cosmic Alliance General Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to the Alliance General. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also steals all beneficial effects from a random target at the start of your turn. The target can no longer gain beneficial effects until they die. This Talisman will also give the Alliance General immunity to all Silence and Ability Disabling effects, (not including Passive Disable), and will give immunity to Perfect Corruption and effects that prevent the gaining of beneficial effects to all allies.

Explosive Fragments and Mega Store Details:

Throughout the course of the Operation Midnight you will be able to collect Explosive Fragments which can be traded in the Store’s new Mega tab for the following items:

• 1x Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie (4* Gunner) (25,000 Explosive Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Cosmic Alliance General T1 Talisman (1000 Explosive Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Cosmic Alliance General T2 Talisman (2500 Explosive Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Cosmic Alliance General T3 Talisman (5000 Explosive Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Awakening Soul (2,500 Explosive Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Catalyst Soul (2,500 Explosive Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 100x Legendary Talisman Soul Fragments (1000 Explosive Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 100x Epic Talisman Soul Fragments (500 Explosive Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 200x Talisman Soul Fragments (250 Explosive Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 1x Skill Shard (1000 Explosive Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 100x Frontier Coins (500 Explosive Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 1x Epic Soul (750 Explosive Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Rare Soul (500 Explosive Fragments, 1 per day)
    • 50x Ironite (1000 Explosive Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 100,000x Gold (500 Explosive Fragments, UNLIMITED)

Since Explosive Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim an Explosive Soul (if claimed, a, Explosive Soul will simply produce 500 Explosive Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

During this event you will also be able to take advantage of the following offers:
    • 100x 3*Colourless Evo Shards (200 2*Colourless Evo Shards, UNLIMITED)
    • 25x 2*Colourless Evo Shards (100 1* Colourless Evo Shards, UNLIMITED)

No other items will be added to the Mega store during the Operation Midnight event. These offers will be available in store until 4PM PT ON MARCH 6TH 2020!

After this time, all Mega Store items will disappear and Explosive Fragments will only be able to be converted into Precious Soul Fragments.

OS
    iOS
    I can’t find how many fragments I have in the book of souls, is that a bug?

OS
    Android
    Yes, it's a bug. Do not attempt any of the event challenges until this is fixed. Open a support ticket.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Nice, these month-long mega-events are usually pretty good. Gives people plenty of time to participate and work towards their goals, much better than the shorter, more frantic events. Looking forward to getting the new Eddie and one of the Cosmics.

Those Alliance General Cosmics look wonderful, immunity to Perfect Corruption will be so useful.

Here are all the current event challenges for Operation Midnight.
    Name:  OperationMidnightUpdate.PNG
Views: 2140
Size:  63.5 KB

EDIT: Updated the challenge image, had forgotten to keep that current in this mega-thread sorry!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-16-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    In the German version the wrong dungeon name is written in the challenge. It is stated, that you need to run the infernal dungeon instead of the airstrip dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for clarifying that no other items will be added to the Mega store! It´s an useful information
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Ok can we get the correct specs for DOOMSDAY APOCALYPSE EDDIE? The compendium says one thing the in game screen says another thing and the comments in here are saying other things. There is overlap in the various descriptions but none completely say the same thing.

OS
    Android
    I got this new doomsday Eddie and I see there's a big difference between the original vs the Apocalypse version. The fury of the nuke is missing and I actually think the original Doomsday Eddie is better. I have used the new one and not one nuke strike. I am a fan of how the fury/ultimate actions take place with the animation involved with them. I do have 2 of these available in my troopers. It looks like I am not too impressed with the new doomsday. Does anyone else have similar view with the new doomsday Eddie? I have him with maxed lab tal and t-2 echo 2/3 maxed cosmic, is that a bad idea? He just seems to not be good as expected.

OS
    Android
    1 more event left; I don't see how I can hope to collect enough fragments for the Eddie. I have about 12000 and can expect to be able to get 3 to 5 thousand in the present running events.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    1 more event left; I don't see how I can hope to collect enough fragments for the Eddie. I have about 12000 and can expect to be able to get 3 to 5 thousand in the present running events.

You will definitely need to start working on the Airstrip dungeon (you probably have a lot of keys). Every 100 runs gets you 1000 of those fragments for the Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie