Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Cor Jesus h Christ that was hard work lol

OS
    Android
    I donīt believe weīll get too many more frags with the last event, max 2k but Iīm donīt have to high hope on that, maybe we might combine some challenges with airstrip dungeon if we are lucky!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am on 20000 frags and need 5000 more for DDE,will this crazy devs give us enough frags or they will do mistakes like they always do...
    Why don't you do 500 runs in the Airstrip dungeon?

OS
    Android
    We still have 10 days so there is no rush. I would wait to see what the next event gives, then run airstrip to finish of the frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    We still have 10 days so there is no rush. I would wait to see what the next event gives, then run airstrip to finish of the frags.
    Makes sense, since that airstrip provides no great rewards. Also, the new Doomsday Eddie is merely OK. Better than the original one merely because of Moonchild shutting down ultimate. Thus, the passive become more relatively powerful. When I say OK--I mean for Arena. I don't see him changing anything that much in Arena. However, he will be very useful for Gauntlet. Survivability is average (but better than the original Doomsday).
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 02-20-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: clarification

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone else noticed the Mega Event items are in both the Mega Event store and the regular Event store?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Personnaly I prefer that special Eddie before the talisman. That talisman will work only on Alliance General (do you have that character?) and from what I know it's an old char that is not in the current meta. (you probably won't use him that much). I too am skill shard poor but I think special character is more important still.
    Dont forget that in the new tuning notes, the Alliance General is getting some buffs! Also think of the new yggdrasil talismans with his T3 and the upcoming buffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Makes sense, since that airstrip provides no great rewards. Also, the new Doomsday Eddie is merely OK. Better than the original one merely because of Moonchild shutting down ultimate. Thus, the passive become more relatively powerful. When I say OK--I mean for Arena. I don't see him changing anything that much in Arena. However, he will be very useful for Gauntlet. Survivability is average (but better than the original Doomsday).
    Airstrip is awesome! ironite returns about halve the cost of it, decent gold and awakening shards for the cost. Plus a good amount of needed 3* gold/purple evo shards, as well as much needed 2* rainbow runes for taking all those millions of L10 cosmics to the next level. Can pretty much do 100 runs in 2 keys and with this event, you get 1 back, so FC cost hasnt been too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the Mega Event items are in both the Mega Event store and the regular Event store?
    Yes, its been frustrating!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Airstrip is awesome! ironite returns about halve the cost of it, decent gold and awakening shards for the cost. Plus a good amount of needed 3* gold/purple evo shards, as well as much needed 2* rainbow runes for taking all those millions of L10 cosmics to the next level. Can pretty much do 100 runs in 2 keys and with this event, you get 1 back, so FC cost hasnt been too bad.
    I guess I was running that a lot at the same time as the Labyrinth and felt that the payoff of the Labyrinth dungeon was much better because of the particular resources I was looking for and the gold payoff. But maybe it was not as bas I thought it was.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Personnaly I prefer that special Eddie before the talisman. That talisman will work only on Alliance General (do you have that character?) and from what I know it's an old char that is not in the current meta. (you probably won't use him that much). I too am skill shard poor but I think special character is more important still.
    Thank you Bobby, yes, I got the Alliance General short ago, I will make a big effort to reach 26000 frags and get at least the T1 talisman and the Eddie, I won't be able to get the T3.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am on 20000 frags and need 5000 more for DDE,will this crazy devs give us enough frags or they will do mistakes like they always do...
    Notice that in the Mega store you can buy 300 frags for 250 ironite (I think), if you don't have airstrip keys, and you don't want to spend your FC, maybe it's a "good" solution. I think I will need to spend some ironite on these Ydrassil talis (or whatever the name is), 'cause I won't be able to finish all the dungeons on time.