Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Here are all the current event challenges.

Name:  Operation Midnight Event.PNG
Views: 613
Size:  65.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Opened many souls and do achievements but no catastrofic only torrential frags,am i miss something?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Update: my reward fragments did eventually show up in my BoS, after an extreme delay.

My take-away: If you can't see the rewards in your BoS, you can't spend them in the Store. Why? Because they haven't registered on your device. But, they are being tracked on the sever.

This is the same client/server delay as the Sands of Time refill timer. Watch your empty SoT as a minute counts off of the timer. The SoT amount doesn't increment as the clock rolls over. At some later point, during page navigation, the cumulative SoT from [however many minutes have passed] will appear in a batch update. The information exists on the server, but your device hasn't updated yet.
    Whew - thanks for the update. When mine pop, I should be within about 1,000 of that Alliance General T3 by my estimate... glad it's just bad coding.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    What characters are best for achievements?

OS
    Android
    The fragments eventually showed up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What characters are best for achievements?
    I'm using those:
    Pyro soldier (any, but assasin would be better cause of his passive that grants perfect hit) for the flame. You can equip predator on him for the smite with paralysis for extra stuns
    Major for the time bomb
    Viper talisman for the bleed
    Fear of the dark eddie for blind
    Angel of pain for accuracy down
    Killer prime for curse
    Horus for stuns
    Freeze not too sure. Maybe magus corrupt rescuer, freeze talisman or crimean soldier
    Benjamin Breeg for Defence down

"Loving" another endless grind event...
    Last edited by Rain88; 02-01-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I opened 4 Heroic Souls, but it wasn't count and fragments missing in the BOS.
    Damn it's weekend and nobody of the Frogs is working.
    I see a patch downloading on next week...

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got a good set up for Smite?

Seems every smite-capable character except Scrooge Ed, only has it in a power move. No basic attack which inflicts smite?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Gunner Lilith has smite as her basic and she is a multi-hitter. She has been working well for me.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Muhahahahahaha, what a surprise, the stupidest fuckin´ idiots in the ENTIRE gaming world made a completely fuckin´bugged garbage event. Again. Congratulations you incompetent dumb fucks. And by the way: a huge FUCK YOU for all the fuckin´ big spender lifeless loser players, whom stupid enough to spend real money on this shit, and help the retarded greedy devs to keep the game on this completely fucked-up way. Don´t you see dickheads that you are part of the problem?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Muhahahahahaha, what a surprise, the stupidest fuckin´ idiots in the ENTIRE gaming world made a completely fuckin´bugged garbage event. Again. Congratulations you incompetent dumb fucks. And by the way: a huge FUCK YOU for all the fuckin´ big spender lifeless loser players, whom stupid enough to spend real money on this shit, and help the retarded greedy devs to keep the game on this completely fucked-up way. Don´t you see dickheads that you are part of the problem?
    You just don’t learn?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant