Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I opened 7 of the 10 rare souls and none of them credited

OS
    iOS
    I am pretty sure the heroic souls achievement is not awarding the talisman souls frags. I feel like the other frags from the achievement caught up but I never got the talisman ones even after completing the other achievements.

OS
    Android
    I did both rare souls and talisman souls. I did get the pop up windows after I closed the book of souls, but the frags didn't show up in my fragments screen.

OS
    Android
    Achievements say open any mystical soul , but opened a mystical clan and talisman souls and didn't not count.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Achievements say open any mystical soul , but opened a mystical clan and talisman souls and didn't not count.
    Same here; Clan Mysticals and Talisman Mysticals do NOT count.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Same here; Clan Mysticals and Talisman Mysticals do NOT count.
    I've created a ticket for this and will report upon getting a reply, unless they post on the forums in the meantime.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I'm not getting any of the explosive fragments or the catastrophic either. So far, only the torrential soul fragments work. I emailed yesterday, no replies so far. Also I completed the MythicL Souls challenge and didn't receive any of the catalyst, awakening or ironite.
    This really sucks!!
    I mean, why bother complete challenges when you're not certain you'll get the rewards?? The devs choose when to reply and sometimes they don't even bother. you suck, and you know it.

OS
    Android
    As far as I can see, Explosive and Catastrophic fragments from Book of Souls challenges don't appear until you *then* complete one of the other challenges (e.g. the stun/perfect stun one). I tried all the BoS ones first and got nothing even after closing and opening the BoS and restarting the app, despite getting the pop up saying I'd been awarded the fragments. However, I then started completing the grind challenges and all my missing fragments appeared as soon as I completed the first one of those...

Not an ideal solution but it does seem that they appear depending on the order you do the challenges in. Hopefully they'll issue a fix as well.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    After a delay in getting a few rewards, I think I've gotten everything. I did open a mystical talisman soul that didn't count towards the achievement yesterday.

So the catastrophic fragments go towards the cosmic meteor and lightning talismans, the explosive fragments go towards the Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie and cosmic Alliance General specific talisman and the torrential soul fragments should be claimed for souls to get evo material? Does that sound right before I do anything stupid?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    That sounds correct, if you want lightning and meteor. I'm going for them just recieved the last missing frags, but not the 150 ironite from the mystical souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around