Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Kari, Mag Valkyrie Siren has smite in basic
    Gunner Lilith inflicts smite on all enemies w/ basic attack. Kari, Valkyrie only has single attack.

For you or anyone else needing character's buffs/debuffs etc, can download Deathbat's Excel sheet. This jewel is worth it's weight in gold.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_G...ylK8EcFkkukXRt

Is anyone else being shorted the 400 explosive frags and ironite for the open 5 Talisman souls challenge?
    *Edit* Rewards showed up several hours later!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-02-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post

Attachment 7599

Holy crap! Not only is the player base deeply stupid for paying $20 for 675 ironite, but that's the MOST POPULAR. But if that's the MOST POPULAR, then my hypothesis fails! Because, you see, $19.99 - even lots of $19.99 purchases - that ain't getting you a mountain of cocaine. That would require the $99.99 ironite pack to be the MOST POPULAR.
    Why pay 19.99 for 675 ironite when they just had that $9.99 deal for the same amount of ironite. It ended just 3 hours before your posting (Sat. 12 noon, CST.)
    If I spend $20 for ironite, it has to have a NEW talisman set or some frags for an awesome NEW toon, bundled with it.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200130-150240_Legacy.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  601.3 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'm running the last of my status effect achievements on LoL XII. I know some will say I'm wasting too much SoT, but these are pointlessly long battles where I get to apply status effects over and over, while the enemy revives, or has invincibility.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I'm running the last of my status effect achievements on LoL XII. I know some will say I'm wasting too much SoT, but these are pointlessly long battles where I get to apply status effects over and over, while the enemy revives, or has invincibility.
    Is the 2* colourless awakening drop buff noticeable?

And Bakura is 100% right. The Compendium is wonderful for reading descriptions of (non-awakened) abilities, but the status effect part if unreliable. Use Deathbat's giant spreadsheet and then cross-reference it with the Compendium to see which options work best for you.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    After almost 24hs of waiting I still got some frag missing:

Defense Down: 75
    Bleed: 150
    Open Rare Souls (x5): 150
    Open Key souls (x3): 90
    Open Talisman sous (x2): 80

TOTAL: 545

Meanwhile in my bos still 255 frags...

I opened a ticket, I believe some of the issues occur when the app force you to jump from the Bos interface to your Team (when you are overloaded with chars cos you opened 99 souls for example) and then you don´t receive any frags
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I completed all the "ability" challenges...

Then completed the Mythic soul challenge (FYI Clan Mythics do NOT count)... then it took 4+ hours for the rewards from the Mythic soul challenge to appear.

Otherwise, I seem to be getting the frags as I complete Airstrip achievements.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    It’s good strategy Ydex! Especially for additional awakening materials. The repetition of applying effects is a smart tactic.

OS
    Android
    I complete several challenges yesterday and completed the freeze buff challenge today, still missing rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I got frags by completing status goals, but the rewards of mythical souls still missing.

OS
    iOS
    i am done with this challange, have near 6500 Explosive Fragments but i still think 25000 for doomsday Eddie with passive is too much...