Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Nature’s Wrath (Book of Souls) - Earn Various Fragments to obtain Rare Items!

Name:  Natures-Wrath_Interstitial_1200x676_EN.png
Views: 7158
Size:  882.9 KB

Earn Torrential Fragments by summoning Souls and open them to obtain rare evo materials!

From now until February 10th at 4PM PDT, every Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a bonus of Torrential Soul Fragments.

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts:
    **Rare Souls (including Class-Rare Souls such as Warrior Rare Souls) drop 10 Torrential Soul Fragments
    Epic Souls (including Class-Epic Souls such as Sentinel Epic Souls) drop 25 Torrential Soul Fragments
    Legendary Souls (including Class-Legendary Souls such as Gunner Legendary Souls) drop 120 Torrential Soul Fragments
    Mythic Souls including Class-Mythic Souls such as Mythic Magus Souls) drop 600 Torrential Soul Fragments

**Please note that neither Heroic Souls, nor event type souls (i.e. Hellish Souls) will provide Torrential Soul Fragments

Use 200 Torrential Soul Fragments to create a Torrential Soul.

The Torrential Soul is a unique item that contains a variety of Currency, with chances of Evo Runes, Evo Shards, Soul Fragments and Awakening Shards.

Each Torrential Soul opened GUARANTEES:
    • 1 1★ Gold Idol
    • A Currency or Sand reward (Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, Sands of Time OR Sands of War)
    • Another valuable reward (Skill Shard, or assorted Soul Fragments)

Each Torrential Soul opened also has the CHANCE of giving:
    • 3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Shards
    • 3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Runes
    • 1★-2★ Cosmic Evo Runes (T1-T3) or 1★-5★Awakening Shard(s)

See exact drop chances below.
    Name:  Torrential Odds_English.PNG
Views: 3459
Size:  34.5 KB

BONUS! Complete Nature’s Wrath Event Challenges to earn new Catastrophic Soul Fragments, Explosive Soul Fragments and new Hypnosis Talismans!

Hypnosis Talismans are a new yellow Talismans with a 4-set effect. Equip these talismans to reduce damage taken by 45%, and inflict 1 Physical Burn on self for 1 turn at the start of your turn. This set will increase your SPECIAL stat by +15% for each negative effect currently on you at the start of your turn. It will also inflict Stun or Perfect Stun on a random enemy for each instance of any Blind or Heal Block Effects on any enemy and inflict Passive or Perfect Disable on a random enemy for each instance of Perfect Corruption, Silence, or Punishment on each enemy. Finally, the Hypnosis set transforms Trap on all allies into Golden Trap for the duration of battle at the start of your turn.

Explosive Fragments

Explosive Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Operation Midnight event that is running through February.

Save your Explosive Fragments to spend in the Mega Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie and MORE.

You can learn more about the Operation Midnight and Explosive Fragments in our Operation Midnight forum post!

Catastrophic Fragments

Trade Catastrophic Soul Fragments in the Event Store for limited time items including Purple Cosmic Talismans!

See the full list of limited time Event Store items below:
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (1000 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Meteor Effect) x1 (1500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (1000 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Lightning Effect) x1 (1500 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per event)
    • T1 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • T2 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • T3 Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (100 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • Catalyst Soul x1 (300 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Skill Shard x1 (200 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Ironite x25 (150 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • Cosmic XP Shards x5 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
    • Cosmic XP Runes x5 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per event)
    • 2⭐Colourless Evo Shard x1 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • 2⭐Colourless Evo Rune x1 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 1 per day)
    • Gold x50,000 (75 Catastrophic Fragments, 3 per day)

Since Catastrophic Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim an Catastrophic Soul (if claimed, a Catastrophic Soul will simply produce 500 Catastrophic Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Looking for more Fragments?

• We have a Catastrophic Fragment pack on offer! This pack contains 500 Catastrophic Soul Fragments, as well as Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Ironite, a Skill Shard and Gold.
    • Hypnosis Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Hypnosis Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 02-11-2020 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Adding link to Operation Midnight Post

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else not getting the right frags? Seems Im getting 'dungeon' frags and not catastrophic or explosive frags!

I am getting torrential frags however
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Can we have more different frags 'n' souls pls? It's not complicated enough!

OS
    iOS
    So what's up with this:

Name:  Heroic.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  35.1 KB

I've opened well over 20 heroic souls, and this goal isn't greyed out. Additionally, I opened 5 Mythic Souls, and that IS greyed out - but I didn't get all the rewards. What's going on here?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    I'm not seeing ANY of these new frags in the BOS except the torrential frags... No Catastrophic or Explosive frags are showing anywhere in spite of popups informing me I've gained them.

And aren't the "dungeon" frags now the "Catastrophic" frags.. if so.. why do I still have "dungeon" frags. If not.. did you guys really just run them for one event which required several thousand of them? (note I've gotten no new "dungeon" frags either)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Calm down! We are playing a BETA game!

OS
    Android
    Same thing here @Yup. Nothing popping up.
    Dont want to progress any further incase we do not get what is credited to us. Appreciation pack is certainly in order lol
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Popped a Mythical Talisman soul. It didn't count in the mythical souls and I had already claimed all the talisman.

Was that a bug that a soul labeled as mythical didn't count towards the mythical soul achievement or was it not supposed to count in the first place because it is a talisman soul?

UPDATE: I did not get ANY of my rewards for opening talisman souls. 0 Catastrophic Soul Frags, 0 Explosive Soul Frags and 0 Ironite. I will be opening a ticket but considering my last few (including one about a game breaking bug) have gone unanswered I have no hopes.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 02-01-2020 at 01:28 AM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone else not getting the right frags? Seems Im getting 'dungeon' frags and not catastrophic or explosive frags!

I am getting torrential frags however
    Howdy all,

Just to reiterate, during this Book of Souls event, you can collect Torrential Soul Fragments by opening up eligible souls.

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges. You will see the results of these completed event challenges AFTER you leave the Book of Souls and return to the Cosmos.

Hope that helps to clear up any possible confusion. If you're noticing that any of your event progress isn't tracking right away, please submit a ticket with your username and any info that can help us investigate your progress quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks!
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

Yeah I'm only getting Torrential frags. So far I've only dropped 10 Rare souls and the Catastrophic and Explosive frags are not in the BOS. Won't continue with any other challenges until this gets sorted.