Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Howdy all,

Just to reiterate, during this Book of Souls event, you can collect Torrential Soul Fragments by opening up eligible souls.

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges.

Hope that helps to clear up any possible confusion. If you're noticing that any of your event progress isn't tracking right away, please submit a ticket with your username and any info that can help us investigate your progress quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks!
    The Catastrophic and Explosive Soul Fragments are not being collected by completing event challenges. I've opened enough rare souls to complete an event challenge and received no fragments for it.

I'll open a support ticket, but please let your team know that there's a problem.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The Catastrophic and Explosive Soul Fragments are not being collected by completing event challenges. I've opened enough rare souls to complete an event challenge and received no fragments for it.

I'll open a support ticket, but please let your team know that there's a problem.
    Thank you for specifying this.

I took this opportunity to check your account and found that you were able to successfully claim these fragments from the completed challenge of opening 10 Rare Souls*.

If you or anyone else here are having trouble finding these new fragments in your inventory, your devices may still be catching up to the information occurring in the server. This delay in information can sometimes happen at the beginning of a new event when many players jump in to participate at once.

It's also worth noting that the notification for these rewards will appear AFTER you leave the Book of Souls and return to the Cosmos, not in the actual summoning results.

If you cant find these fragments after a few minutes, closing and restarting the app may help speed things up. Clearing your cache files (Android users) can also help.

Even so, you're always welcome to submit a ticket if things truly look out of place. We'll do our best to help as soon as we can - thanks!

* Corrected - I had misread the completed challenge.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Howdy all,

Just to reiterate, during this Book of Souls event, you can collect Torrential Soul Fragments by opening up eligible souls.

On the other hand, Catastrophic Soul Fragments (exclusive to this event) and Explosive Soul Fragments (our mega-event currency) are collected by completing event challenges.

Hope that helps to clear up any possible confusion. If you're noticing that any of your event progress isn't tracking right away, please submit a ticket with your username and any info that can help us investigate your progress quickly and efficiently.

Many thanks!
    I submitted mine but I wonder if there is any chance those tickets will actually be worked? I'm to now up to 9 unanswered tickets. I want to believe they'll be worked but this starting to feel like a last year when we went months without any form of acknowledgement on our tickets.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Thank you for specifying this.

I took this opportunity to check your account and found that you were able to successfully claim these fragments from the completed challenge of opening 4 Heroic Souls.

If you or anyone else here are having trouble finding these new fragments in your inventory, your devices may still be catching up to the information occurring in the server. This delay in information can sometimes happen at the beginning of a new event when many players jump in to participate at once.

It's also worth noting that the notification for these rewards will appear AFTER you leave the Book of Souls, not in the actual summoning results.

If you cant find these fragments after a few minutes, closing and restarting the app may help speed things up. Clearing your cache files (Android users) can also help.

Even so, you're always welcome to submit a ticket if things truly look out of place. We'll do our best to help as soon as we can - thanks!
    Thanks for looking into this Durandal, but I opened zero Heroic souls because I'm waiting until Monday for the next Heroic soul rotation. Instead, I opened regular Rare and Sentinel Rare souls.

I also restarted the app prior to commenting in this thread earlier, and the fragments still didn't show up. I've also submitted a ticket at your instruction.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I submitted a ticket, but meanwhile -

I opened dozens of heroics, and as you see in the image posted earlier in the thread, it didn't even register for that goal.

I've rebooted the app twice, no frags.

Other people on my server who aren't forum users are experiencing identical issues.

If this isn't looked into swiftly, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a nightmare for you guys - just suggesting you look into it sooner rather than later...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    I’m not getting anything in my book of souls either. I’ve dropped the 50 rares and one talisman soul. What a buzzkill.

OS
    Android
    I'm getting Torrential frags... and though I'm being "rewarded" with Catastrophic and Explosive fragments, they're not showing in the BOS fragments screen....

What a CATASTROPHE.... HAR HAR HAR
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    Mine showed up eventually. Took a couple hours, but they appear in the BOS inventory now.

Thanks for explaining, Durandal. I don't recall ever having to wait for the BOS to update, but if that's done to merely help server load.. I'm all for it!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I used 4 heroic souls to trigger the event achievement. I received the rewards pop up after I exited the BoS.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200131-202755_Legacy.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  223.5 KB
    After that the frags do not show in the BoS.

I then completed the challenge 2 more times. I should now have 150 catastrophic frags. I attempted to buy the ironite for 150 frags in the store.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200131-213554_Legacy.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  296.5 KB
    And I get this error
    Name:  Screenshot_20200131-213530_Legacy.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  230.0 KB

So the frags are simply NOT being rewarded. And I've waited about an hour now since the last completion before posting this.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    After 3 hours my frags were finally rewarded. Never got that ironite but hey, this app has already stolen hundreds over the years, what's another hundred.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591