Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    My fragments still have not been rewarded, even after the server restart.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    My fragments still have not been rewarded, even after the server restart.
    Likewise.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    the earned frags from the event rewards doesnt show up on my book of souls. wtf?

OS
    Android
    Catastrophic and Explosive Souls from completed achievements ate STILL not showing up, 3 hours later and after restarting the app.

Devs/Admins: if you are aware of the problem and working on it, please respond. QUESTION: DO ALL OF US NEED TO PUT IN A TICKET? Please respond.

Should we continue the Event or wait? ???
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-01-2020 at 04:43 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Catastrophic and Explosive Souls from completed achievements ate STILL not showing up, 3 hours later and after restarting the app.

Devs/Admins: if you are aware of the problem and working on it, please respond. QUESTION: DO ALL OF US NEED TO PUT IN A TICKET? Please respond.

Should we continue the Event or wait? ???
    So far in my investigation, everyone who has been completing challenges has been genuinely receiving their event rewards correctly. However, it seems like there's an unusual degree of delays going around before players are able to see these rewards reflected on their devices. We will gather whatever information we can over the weekend to see if further optimizations can be made quickly.

In the meantime, you should be safe to continue as is - although I apologize if there is a jarring delay before you can use your fragments. I am thankful for your collective patience and understanding while we look into this further.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Thank you for responding, I appreciate it. I will trust that my frags are accumulating in the background.

OS
    iOS
    Okay, I seemed to receive my frags after completing an effect achievement, specifically the bleed one.

OS
    Android
    They are not accumulating in the background.
    I completed 2/5 of the rare soul challenge and 4/5 of the talisman soul challenge a couple of hours ago... which means it should have 60+160= 220 catastrophic soul fragments. Just now, I went to get the ironite for 150 frags but it couldn't cause "I didn't have enough frag"
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    I've completed the rare soul, epic soul, heroic soul, and mythical soul challenges, and I'm running my 4th Airstrip key.

I've gotten popups for tons of rewards - but the only rewards that are showing up in my Book of Souls are the explosive shards from Airstrip and the Torrential Shards from popping souls.

This is also happening to people I know that aren't on this forum. I think it's safe to say that this is widespread, and rebooting the game numerous times doesn't help, nor did the server-side update hours ago.

Please at least assure us that our rewards are being tracked somehow, so that we're not wasting all these resources for a big sack of sod all?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Update: my reward fragments did eventually show up in my BoS, after an extreme delay.

My take-away: If you can't see the rewards in your BoS, you can't spend them in the Store. Why? Because they haven't registered on your device. But, they are being tracked on the sever.

This is the same client/server delay as the Sands of Time refill timer. Watch your empty SoT as a minute counts off of the timer. The SoT amount doesn't increment as the clock rolls over. At some later point, during page navigation, the cumulative SoT from [however many minutes have passed] will appear in a batch update. The information exists on the server, but your device hasn't updated yet.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic