Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Dont forget the predator talisman for smite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakius View Post
    This is true after completing any of the effect achievements.
    This worked for me too. However, it seems to ONLY update after one of those achievements. I did the key souls one afterwards and those fragments haven't been added. What a weird-ass bug. I guess I have to make sure I save one of the status effect challenges for last?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Dont forget the predator talisman for smite.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ................ now you post this
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    To reiterate, and warn anyone else who isn't aware-- the Compendium does NOT list all characters who apply an effect.

The defect is at the character-page level. Look at Warrior Minotaur, see the Icons for status effects?Name:  Screenshot_20200201-100050~3.png
Views: 507
Size:  448.8 KB This character isn't listed on the Crave Status Effects page because the ICON isn't listed here.
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-01-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    So far in my investigation, everyone who has been completing challenges has been genuinely receiving their event rewards correctly. However, it seems like there's an unusual degree of delays going around before players are able to see these rewards reflected on their devices. We will gather whatever information we can over the weekend to see if further optimizations can be made quickly.

In the meantime, you should be safe to continue as is - although I apologize if there is a jarring delay before you can use your fragments. I am thankful for your collective patience and understanding while we look into this further.
    mmh i completed one of the event achievement (summon any key soul) but still haven't got any frags and if i try to buy the cheapest thing in the store it says i have not enough frags, so they didn't register

I have to say again that this is embarassing for a dev team to not find bugs like this before the go-live
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    And about a dozen people have posted that their frags did eventually show up. Can't buy in the shop? That's been explained. Rewards are being tracked on the server, haven't registered on your device yet-- just like the SoT timer. Yes it's a huge ƒuck-up, but it's not a mystery because we've already figured it out and posted it here.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    This worked for me too. However, it seems to ONLY update after one of those achievements. I did the key souls one afterwards and those fragments haven't been added. What a weird-ass bug. I guess I have to make sure I save one of the status effect challenges for last?
    It will update after any of the Airstrip achievements are completed too. It seems the effect and dungeon achievements "force" an update from the server while the souls and keys do not.

Correction: The Airstrip achievements only update the Explosive Soul Fragments while the effect achievements update both Explosive and Catastrophic Fragments.
    Last edited by Brakius; 02-01-2020 at 07:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    I just tried a batch of Rare Souls to test the Torrential Frags and also complete one the achievements, and it doesn´t seem to worth the gold invested:

Help me if I´m missing something but it was like 2kk for opening RS resulting in: 2 Skillshards, 3 Bluebricks, 80k gold, 5 SoW, 1 Colorless 4* a. material, and some random not important runes... thus I won´t be opening Souls again unless the specific achievement required...

On the bright side, I like the long-running events with the option to buy chars o whatever you need, and thanks for the clarification that no other items will be added to the MegaStore, last two times when you recommended holding on those frags was a little misleading/confusing.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakius View Post
    It will update after any of the Airstrip achievements are completed too. It seems the effect and dungeon achievements "force" an update from the server while the souls and keys do not.
    For me, nothing but the individual Airstrip rewards showed up until I completed one of the "Do X effect Y times" challenges... then the other frags appeared...

So you get your loot eventually, but seriously, do they not test these things before they go live?
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Opening 10 Torrential at a time dropped decent batches of Bricks and Skill Shards. The way I figured, Sac event coming up soon (save Gold on opening souls at that time), and anyway I haven't been thrilled with Rare Souls as a "currency" so what else am I gonna do with them?