Thread: one hit kill

OS
    iOS

one hit kill

i've just played an arena battle and my whole team has just been killed with one hit from a hierophant, the same team completed 4 5* dungeons without losing a single player. how the hell is this even possible.

Mystic Eddie - Fortune, MR 15% tali 5* maxxed
    Caria - Light talisman 5* and 2* cosmic domination talisman (25K hp bonus)
    Killer Beast - Explosion, Assassin both 5* maxxed
    Clairvoyant - Endure, Guard both 5* maxxed

seems bugged to me

OS
    Android
    Was it assassin Hierophant? Arena is pretty different from dungeons and it's entirely possible that the enemy was just so much stronger than you. Besides, assassin Hiero hits for additional damage for every positive effect he has on himself so it can stack up pretty high.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    surely not possible to kill every toon in the first wave of attack, all beneficial effects including golden were still active

OS
    iOS
    Yes it's possible. Some combinations of characters aren't quite as strong against other combinations. What may work wonderfully in the story mode can fail miserably in the arena. And talismans can play a much larger role in the arena.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes indeed it can happen.. also a single hit from a well buffed Gunner Mino, or Assassin Wolfy.. even the Gambler with the propper buffs can wipe your team in one fell swoop...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I don't know how the matchmaking works in Arena but also consider your Relics level vs the opponent.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Assassin Hiero deals "additional random damage to ALL" for each Beneficial effect he has. My Arena team used to be built around stacking as many Beneficial effects as I could at the start of battle, and having A. Hiero one-shot the whole enemy team.

Also, if he has a chance to take a Power move, he STEALS all your Beneficial effects, and gets an instant extra turn. Then one-shots your team.

Believe it, it's real.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Even for some of us who have all the relics.... in the right situation, the Arena AI boost can still destroy your team.... even with 1 hit!
    It makes you feel that all this time, money, hard work, the T3 cosmic talis, the relics, the OP toons..... what just happened? Why? How? Wtf?

Sometimes it can just ruin your day..... make you question your manhood ... ok, well maybe not that extreme.... but a Maiden song comes to mind:

"And it makes me wanna cry
    And throw my hands up to the sky"

<Wasted Years>
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!