Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Nature's Wrath Event Bugged

So I completed the heroic souls event challenge to summon the souls and get catastrophic soul fragments and explosive soul fragments.. And I didn't get any!... So I thought about using two keys to get some fragments from another challenge to see if I could those fragments... And nothing!!!!!... I sent an email to Iron maiden support.. But.. Damn... This bugs are really annoying now.. Seems to pop up quite often now..

OS
    iOS
    seems to be the norm with every new event. Always a bug

OS
    Android
    No rewards for me either. Restarting app / clearing app cache does'nt help. Pretty frustrating to be behind in the overall february event right from the start...

OS
    Android
    Seriously, tried again and got no rewards

OS
    Android
    I did most of soul challenges immediately after reset and didn't get any rewards but they showed up eventually.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Lost out on 4 so far since this morning. Submitted a support ticket but doubt they'll do anything, pushes people to spend cash instead.

OS
    Android
    If you complete one of debuff challenges all missing frags show up. Not as good as a bug fix but it's good to know.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks, will try that, fingers crossed it works for us too. Still would be better if there weren't stupid bugs like this everytime there's a new event.

OS
    Android
    Came here to check if it was just me but i see it's a common problem.

No frags in my inventory either, and i also tried to buy something in the store to check if it was just a visual problem but it said i had no frags..so they don't register at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    If you complete one of debuff challenges all missing frags show up. Not as good as a bug fix but it's good to know.
    I fear it doesn't work, at least it didn't for me with the key souls achievement, for example.
    Completed it and still no frags
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic