Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Erm, we do. Here we go... 💀

Attachment 7750
    I didn't think it was possible..... way to go!
    Congrats!🏆🍻

Thanks for posting.
    So, what's the tali setup?

OS
    iOS
    Gotcha all beat....

Name:  fasssssssss.png
Views: 796
Size:  227.7 KB

Nice time GotN
    Last edited by Yup; 02-10-2020 at 06:22 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I didn't think it was possible..... way to go!
    Congrats!🏆🍻

Thanks for posting.
    So, what's the tali setup?
    Thanks! 🍻 Used the setup from gogosox (+rage on the dog for achievement) so guess was just lucky being 1 sec faster than him 😉
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Gotcha all beat....

Name:  fasssssssss.png
Views: 796
Size:  227.7 KB

Nice time GotN
    You beat me to it!

It was getting ridiculous, I figured I would just photoshop an awesome score..... I was gonna do -0:03. lol

For anyone not getting it.... Yup's 4th ally is Photoshop.... hence the impossible time.

Pretty ingenious w/ the ally pic.

I had to explain this, cuz if I didn't, I know players would be congratulating you left & right, asking questions about your talis.
    hahahaha

This could be a meme!

* So, on that Best time of 0:02 ....
    Is that where Eddie screams at the beginning and all 5 waves die at once? LoL

Can't do that with Scrooge... cuz he's mute.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-10-2020 at 06:53 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Photoshop.. the best ally one can have Anything's possible if Adobe is a Trooper

I should have actually removed all the other allies and just had the PS icon
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Does anybody remember if Awakening frags drop in this dungeon?
    I don't believe they do.... just looking for confirmation!

OS
    Android
    Guessing everyone with sub 20 sec times have Max or near Max relics? My average time is a bit faster if I throw in the Gunner dog. Just not hitting hard enough with my mid level relics I guess. Still a very fast team compared to the old standard.
    Wonder if any of the other frontier dungeons can be done much faster with the newest talismans and toons?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Guessing everyone with sub 20 sec times have Max or near Max relics? My average time is a bit faster if I throw in the Gunner dog. Just not hitting hard enough with my mid level relics I guess. Still a very fast team compared to the old standard.
    Wonder if any of the other frontier dungeons can be done much faster with the newest talismans and toons?
    My best run was 19 seconds, my global relics are maxed, but some of my class specific relics aren't maxed yet. I'm sure some of the other dungeons can be beaten quicker with the release of new characters and talismans. Whenever they decide to slow down events, I want to get back to the infernal and labyrinth ones.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Does anybody remember if Awakening frags drop in this dungeon?
    I don't believe they do.... just looking for confirmation!
    Hey that's a good idea, someone should really make a nice image or chart with all the possible drops for this dungeon. Hahah, I'm messing with you mate, there are so many dungeons it's hard to remember what each of them drops!

But no, Airstrip doesn't drop Awakening Frags. The only fragments it drops are 3 Talisman Soul Frags and 10 Assassin Soul Frags.

Still haven't done even half of the dungeons myself yet, but I think only the higher difficulty dungeons drop awakening fragments. While the lower difficulty (or at least the ones with lower character * restrictions) don't have anything awakening related. They tend to have slightly higher SoT/Ironite returns to compensate. Just my suspicions at this point though, could be wrong.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    @Azagthor
    Yeah, I did check your chart before asking, but still was hoping maybe there was a chance I was missing something.

Speaking of "lower difficulty" dungeons, the Samurai dungeon drops awakening frags.

Anyway, something I'm going to add to each dungeon is:
    "AWAKENING TIP"
    Maybe use graphics, but mention, just after the intro to each dungeon, about the Colored Evo bricks, Awakening frags (yes/no) and Cosmic soul frags (gold to fund the awakening,) and whether it drops final stage awakening shards.

That way someone could visit the dungeon guide and quickly determine what awakening resources it supplies.

The graphics will be the type of colored bricks , awakening frags, cosmic frags, & final shards.

They haven't made the Samurai dungeon sticky yet. It's the best one yet. I hope it doesn't get lost in the pages.

I am contacting them about changing the name of Lord of Light thread. I want to just make it 11-15, remove the 10. It doesn't allow me to edit the name.
    When I contact them I was going to request they make your Wasteland dungeon guide sticky.
    It's permanent.... it should be sticky.

Btw, thanks for the confirmation.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-12-2020 at 07:35 AM.