Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    >Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic (Death Mark Skill)
    >A. Axis Bomber Boy- Starfire
    Oh wow, that works rather well! My cosmic doesn't have any damage stats unfortunately, but I'm still getting 41-49s runs. Which is easily half the time my pre-WED runs were taking

Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?
    Haven't had a single Venom drop yet either, 215 runs. How have your Ashes of Ice and Gambling Dice drops been?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?
    Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...
    Proud member of Romero's Legion

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...
    Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Last edited by ritchbe; 02-04-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    ritchbe-2442

Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    For anyone that doesn't already have Where Eagles Dare Ed and want to earn his fragments in the Airstrip Challenge, this team has the necessary characters, just run them 200 times.

_Achievement Team_

Best Time: 0:39 on Auto
    Avg. 0:50

>Soldier Eddie- Angel/Strength/Cosmic Echo
    >Possessed Rockets- Angel/Strike
    >Undead Allied Soldier- Mark/Penance/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
    >Demon Spawn- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill

(the order shown works best)

Name:  14_Achievement Team.png
Views: 201
Size:  373.7 KB

Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:
    Yes, they SHOULD drop... and NO they are not.

Name:  6_Airstrip Rewards.png
Views: 201
Size:  499.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Where’s the outrage for these not dropping?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I got a full set of venom talismans from two keys back when I played the dungeon 3 months ago. But only one radiant dropped. Not sure if the drop rates changed after that.

OS
    Android
    I have gotten them from this dungeon
    They are extremely low drop rates.

I have easily 750 runs with this event and i have received 1 venom.

prior to this I do remember when the dungeon first came out i completed all of the first achievements and i had a good 2 or 3 sets drop in those 300 runs.

Meanwhile I have had about 4-5 full sets of radiant drop over these last 750 runs
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    I have received exactly one Venom talisman in 905 Airstrip runs. At least 4-5 sets of radiant in the same time.
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    In 525 airstrip runs, I've gotten 1 venom and at least 14 radiant. Like Natasmai, I have a few set of venom from when the dungeon first came out, so I guess the drop rates changed.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I have received exactly one Venom talisman in 905 Airstrip runs. At least 4-5 sets of radiant in the same time.
    I believe they should tweak the drop rate a bit, since expecting 1000 runs for a single venom talisman is ridiculous. Especially since it involves an achievement required talisman set (Frozen wasteland achievement)...

So far I had 0 drops out of 500 dungeon runs...

Positive thing is that I only need a single drop because of having 2 pieces from sometimes earlier... guess I'll need another 500 runs to get it.
    ritchbe-2442

Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe