Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.
    That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.
    Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed they always drop because every time I looked at rewards there was 1 or 2 bricks there. I stand corrected.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Ive been getting funny result with this dungeon this past weekend. Dropped 1 key and won every match, avg time 2.10. swapped out some talis, dropped another key and won every match, avg time 1 minute. Dropped another 4 keys and won all matchs. on the 7th key I lost 1 match in every 5. Key 8 I lost nearly every 2nd match. no changes to my team or talis since the 2nd key.
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'

OS
    Android
    What team are you using? Were you close to dying in the other battles?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I updated "Azagthor's Strategy" section w/ his latest addition. It's a quick Reference guide. You did great work man.... BTW, the little graphics on the side of both guides are pretty cool. It has a comment about drop rewards that pertains to and clears up this previous discussion.

I will post it here too.... it really looks great Azagthor.

You make it look easy, but I know that not only are the graphics time consuming, but also gathering and organizing the data presented.
    Thanks bro for all your contributions and help in getting this new Dungeon Guide done!

Name:  8A_AirstripQuickReferenceSmaller.png
Views: 1717
Size:  733.2 KB
    (this image is also on page 1)
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-03-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    What also may be of use is add the drop rates per X number of runs.. Such as ironite or SoT that may help newer players prepare on what will be needed to complete missions. I didnt pay much attention this go around , but got 40-60 % ironite return also had good SoT drop. Others may be able to fill in the other drop rates.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What team are you using? Were you close to dying in the other battles?
    Storm Eddie - Singularity
    Gunner Dog - tranquility \ guard \ cosmic immortality
    Possesed Rockets - Primordial
    Undead Allied Soldier - Reaper \ Health

with Soldier Eddie as a ride along

When I win I have full team at almost full health.
    Chris-9038

OS
    Android
    You could try echo cosmic on your gunner dog. Also since you are using immortality cosmic you dont need guard set. Try a two set of red or purple to enhance his attack, them use a mystic green for heath.

I found destiny or alchemy work good on Storm. That way you could add a cosmic or other set on him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the advice, Ill give that ago when I get home!
    Chris-9038

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.
    Yes, maybe I'm wrong and they were 2, but no more than that for sure. I got colorless or purple, but not too many yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Ok, I will take a look about the difficulty and then I'll see if I'm good for it. Thank you again!