Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    In the labyrinth I run around 70+ battles per key and average 40-70 yellow shards. I didnt follow the purple or colorless drops. That's an average after many keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Excellent thread. Nice work, Bakura, Azagthor.

Cross-posting my post-achievement team. Guaranteed 0:32 to 0:42 ... [eta: best new time 0:29]

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Where Eagles Dare Eddie – Ragnarok/Dominance
    Axis Bomber Boy – Starfire
    Gunner Demon Spawn – Viper/Future
    Assassin Demon Spawn – Life/Blight/Inspiration

Not everything about this is intuitive. The Demon Spawns are single-target attackers, but passively inflict Crave and Silence. Future doesn't slow things down because G. Spawn's power move is a damage all attack, A. Spawn has Blight, and the others never use their non-offensive moves. Life talismans trigger additional Ragnarok effects.

I tried putting Ragnarok on G. Spawn and using Soldier Eddie with Valhalla, but this was much slower due to the AI, and had no additional benefits. I tried Redemption in place of Dominance, but there was no additional benefit and it was slower. The AI is weird about move order-- Fortune/Blight made A. Spawn go first (?)
    I could probably level up some other multi-target attackers, but the Demon Spawns have been my 3-star mainstays and I'm fine with these times. Yes, I know the Crave and Perfect Crave are redundant.

Pre-achievements team. Best time, 0:38 with (upper range ~1:15):

Soldier Ed - Valhalla/Boost
    G. Possessed Rockets - Primordial
    A. Axis Bomber - Starfire
    G. Undead Allied Soldier - Mark/Blight/Redemption
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-03-2020 at 10:13 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What also may be of use is add the drop rates per X number of runs.. Such as ironite or SoT that may help newer players prepare on what will be needed to complete missions. I didn't pay much attention this go around, but got 40-60 % ironite return also had good SoT drop.
    I'm working on that alongside another friend, should have something to share with you all soon. Got some big spreedsheets we're working on. What sorts of information would you all find useful? We're currently leaning towards giving the number of total drops, the average drop per run, and the average drops per SoT (factoring in the SoT returns). That last one would eventually let us put together some sorts of "This is the most efficient place to farm"-style information about certain rewards. Is there anything else you've like us to include??

Ironite and SoT returns are pretty good in Airstrip. Softens the disappointment of the overall quality-level of the other rewards :P

I could probably level up some other multi-target attackers, but the Demon Spawns have been my 3-star mainstays and I'm fine with these times. Yes, I know the Crave and Perfect Crave are redundant.
    Thinking about evolving the G Demon Spawn myself, be good to have another 3* who can use Vipers/Ragnarok.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Ok, I will take a look about the difficulty [Labyrinth] and then I'll see if I'm good for it. Thank you again!
    Check out Bakura's Labyrinth guide here. Haven't done it myself yet, but it's probably less intimidating than it looks, as long as you have the right characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    BTW, the little graphics on the side of both guides are pretty cool.
    Hahah, thanks! Had fun with those, trying to isolate them from various screenshots. Glad you like them
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-04-2020 at 12:11 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I just started running this dungeon tonight for the Operation Midnight event.

Best Time: 0:26
    Avg. 0:33
    My Stretch Goal Team:

>Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic (Death Mark Skill)
    >A. Axis Bomber Boy- Starfire

Name:  Screenshot_20200203-212754.png
Views: 987
Size:  361.5 KB
    You just need 2 characters.
    W.E.D. Ed becomes a multi hitter w/ Death Mark Skill, plus Ragnarok inflicts true damage w/ every action.
    The Starfires do the rest. Enemies attacking on Waves 3 & 5 pretty much kill themselves.

Mistakes would be using echo cosmic on single hitter Ed, and using Celestial or Alchemy (w/ invincibility) along with Starfires, cuz no damage prevents the enemy from triggering Starfires. These things would prolong the battle, and considering you get Explosive frags according to the number of battles, Time & Quantity of runs is the name of the game. I'm sure alot of you know this, but I state the obvious for some of the newer players.

Good Luck Troopers!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 05:34 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I just started running this dungeon tonight for the Operation Midnight event.

Best Time: 0:26
    Avg. 0:33
    My Stretch Goal Team:

Name:  Screenshot_20200203-212754.png
Views: 987
Size:  361.5 KB
    You just need 2 characters.
    W.E.D. Ed becomes a multi hitter w/ Death Mark Skill, plus Ragnarok inflicts true damage w/ every action.
    The Starfires do the rest. Enemies attacking on Waves 3 & 5 pretty much kill themselves.

Mistakes would be using echo cosmic on single hitter Ed, and using Celestial or Alchemy (w/ invincibility) along with Starfires, cuz no damage prevents the enemy from triggering Starfires. These things would prolong the battle, and considering you get Explosive frags according to the number of battles, Time & Quantity of runs is the name of the game. I'm sure alot of you know this, but I state the obvious for some of the newer players.

Good Luck Troopers!
    Can't hurt to test this one

I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Oh wow, that works rather well! My cosmic doesn't have any damage stats unfortunately, but I'm still getting 41-49s runs. Which is easily half the time my pre-WED runs were taking

Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I do have an issue with this dungeon though... Radiants are falling alright but I didn't get a single Venom out of 300 runs in this dungeon. Is Venom even falling in this dungeon?
    Haven't had a single Venom drop yet either, 215 runs. How have your Ashes of Ice and Gambling Dice drops been?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Ummmm... were venoms ever advertised as dropping from this dungeon? Because I did enough runs to get WED Ed, ran a few keys for Azagthor's stats, and have run nearly 1,000 for this annoying "event"... and I haven't gotten a single venom talisman out of here. I got a set from... something?... a while back. Maybe Gauntlet, or an evo event, don't rightly remember - but they're not dropping in Airstrip...

EDIT: I have gotten so many Radiants that I've filled a few dozen slots with them, got inventory overflow... if that helps at all...
    Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:

Last edited by ritchbe; 02-04-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    For anyone that doesn't already have Where Eagles Dare Ed and want to earn his fragments in the Airstrip Challenge, this team has the necessary characters, just run them 200 times.

_Achievement Team_

Best Time: 0:39 on Auto
    Avg. 0:50

>Soldier Eddie- Angel/Strength/Cosmic Echo
    >Possessed Rockets- Angel/Strike
    >Undead Allied Soldier- Mark/Penance/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
    >Demon Spawn- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill

(the order shown works best)

Name:  14_Achievement Team.png
Views: 991
Size:  373.7 KB

Not that Venom is something exceptional, it's just that I remember some achievements to be done with him and I don't have a full set.

They should drop according to description in first post:
    Yes, they SHOULD drop... and NO they are not.

Name:  6_Airstrip Rewards.png
Views: 1040
Size:  499.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Where’s the outrage for these not dropping?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant