Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Season Six- Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Mercenary Fragments!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-6_Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 6471
Size:  283.4 KB

Earn Mercenary Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our sixth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until April 12th at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 6 will feature Mercenary Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 6) to earn enough Mercenary Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

The Mercenary is a 5 star Warrior hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. Armed with his combat knife, The Mercenary strikes from the shadows and dispatches foes with ruthless efficiency. His passive ability, Nowhere to Hide, ensures all his attacks land Perfectly, gives him Immunity to all Silence and Skill Disabling effects and grants his allies Perfect Vanish and Golden Trap for 2 turns at the start of battle. It will also ensure he gains Perfect Vanish for 2 turns after every action.

Beware the Mark of Diablo! The Mercenary is able to place this unique Mark on a random enemy at the start of his turn. The Mark of Diablo prevents the target from reviving, gaining beneficial effects, and causes them to take additional random damage equal to 10% of their MAX HP when they take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Interesting character! Like what you've done with the event artwork too, teasing it with the Feb Event Calendar before the character reveal here.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Diablo? Now I know the reason for all these bugs: Blizzard is inside the Frogs! :-D

OS
    iOS
    Certainly reads as OP... always vanished... always perfect hit.... new Diablo mark (a la Permadeath + Perfect corruption in one but won't be removed by things which remove either of those specifically [should have called it "Perfect Screwed" )
    Last edited by Yup; 02-03-2020 at 12:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Single target attacker...meh!

OS
    iOS
    Echo makes single target hitters more viable. I've had eternity Champ Ed wipe out entire teams himself via extra turns.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Can we see a Compendium Entry for The Mercenary?

OS
    Android
    How shall I say this politely....

The knife the Merc is holding is about as far away from reality as a knife can get. And if anyone tells me that he is wearing spiked knuckles I am going to laugh at them. Considering those spikes are on the top of his hand it has to be part of the knife. And if that is a hand piece where is goes all the way around the hand I am going to ask you how in the heck is he holding onto the knife? Because that would be a lot of crap to wrap your hand around and it would make being able to even use the knife so awkward as to be useless. But the knife.... yeah its bad. Redeeming qualities include I didn't draw it. Please start watching Forged In Fire so you have a better reference to how a knife actually functions.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Certainly reads as OP... always vanished... always perfect hit.... new Diablo mark (a la Permadeath + Perfect corruption in one but won't be removed by things which remove either of those specifically [should have called it "Perfect Screwed" )
    Meh, the standard moonchild should make short work of him still. Im guessing Mark of Diablo can be cleansed too...

Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    You must be the most fun person at parties! Do you also find magma eddies lava too unrealistic too?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post

The knife the Merc is holding is about as far away from reality as a knife can get. ...
    Of course, THIS is how you draw a knife, or.. knives:
    Name:  CABLE_DEADPOOL_03_Rob_Liefeld_medium.jpg
Views: 4787
Size:  170.5 KB
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic