Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Ah yes the knife is unrealistic, unlike his ability to completely vanish and have the powers of Diablo on his side
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    As much as I enjoy Forged in Fire...since when were Iron Maiden characters supposed to look super realistic? Mercenary looks great if you ask me. I'm really digging the Predator inspired design.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Я не получил 10 талисманов за рукавицу, меня уронили в арене до 3500. Что происходит?
    YA ne poluchil 10 talismanov za rukavitsu, menya uronili v arene do 3500. Chto proiskhodit?

I did not receive 10 talismans for a mitten, they dropped me in the arena until 3500. What is happening
    Last edited by scimitar; 02-04-2020 at 04:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    So first round of SSS on the first turn the enemy moonchild doomed both my Alex eddie and Charlotte even though none of my team was perfect or passive disabled. It’s tough to win when the enemy does not have to follow the rules.

OS
    Android
    You have to collect a lot of cartoons to demand something.
    Play more

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Of course, THIS is how you draw a knife, or.. knives:
    Attachment 7629
    works for me. those are functional.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Meh, the standard moonchild should make short work of him still. Im guessing Mark of Diablo can be cleansed too...

You must be the most fun person at parties! Do you also find magma eddies lava too unrealistic too?
    hmm.. yeah not worth a response.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    As much as I enjoy Forged in Fire...since when were Iron Maiden characters supposed to look super realistic? Mercenary looks great if you ask me. I'm really digging the Predator inspired design.
    It's not so much the super realistic aspect or anything along those lines. Don't care about that at all. But when it's over done to the point of being useless it becomes a bit incongruous.

OS
    Android
    You can have a close look to the knife and the char itself, for me it looks really nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOlQ6lwvA and the predator effect is just perfect!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    How shall I say this politely....

The knife the Merc is holding is about as far away from reality as a knife can get. And if anyone tells me that he is wearing spiked knuckles I am going to laugh at them. Considering those spikes are on the top of his hand it has to be part of the knife. And if that is a hand piece where is goes all the way around the hand I am going to ask you how in the heck is he holding onto the knife? Because that would be a lot of crap to wrap your hand around and it would make being able to even use the knife so awkward as to be useless. But the knife.... yeah its bad. Redeeming qualities include I didn't draw it. Please start watching Forged In Fire so you have a better reference to how a knife actually functions.
    Yeah so that spike is on his arm and not on the knife (see the preview video they made for him, no spike on the knife)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant