Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    "They drew first blood" "Don't push it or you'll get a war you won't believe." Look out, once I get this character I'll win in arena. Name:  51Lmf8BZ6JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  38.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Meh, the standard moonchild should make short work of him still. Im guessing Mark of Diablo can be cleansed too...
    Yeah... so Vanish can work against Moonchild in my experience. If I can get Demon Prince Beelz one-on-one with him (or two-on-one, as the case may be), it's an almost surefire win or draw. The problem is, Merc doesn't get vanish. He gets the golden version... which is ironically more susceptible to Moonchild.

Perhaps being Warrior-type he will also be able to equip Orbits, limiting Moonchild's upside and making this a fair fight. But who knows. Moonchild doesn't fight fair, and with just a single glance at Merc's passive I would probably have to agree with your assessment.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 02-04-2020 at 05:08 PM. Reason: grammar

OS
    iOS
    Hey devs yor gauntlet is shit,specialy SSS onem moonchild against another in unlimited battle,you will never see any $ from me!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    "They drew first blood" "Don't push it or you'll get a war you won't believe." Look out, once I get this character I'll win in arena.
    That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this new character..... RAMBO!
    Name:  Rambo-First-Blood-Part-II.jpg
Views: 2224
Size:  254.0 KB

“You’re Not Hunting Him...He’s Hunting You.”
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Name:  51B6356E-B4AC-49DC-8C8F-F48BBD8B575C.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  420.8 KBI was thinking more about this dude
    Last edited by Beddie; 02-05-2020 at 06:22 AM.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    How shall I say this politely....

The knife the Merc is holding is about as far away from reality as a knife can get. And if anyone tells me that he is wearing spiked knuckles I am going to laugh at them. Considering those spikes are on the top of his hand it has to be part of the knife. And if that is a hand piece where is goes all the way around the hand I am going to ask you how in the heck is he holding onto the knife? Because that would be a lot of crap to wrap your hand around and it would make being able to even use the knife so awkward as to be useless. But the knife.... yeah its bad. Redeeming qualities include I didn't draw it. Please start watching Forged In Fire so you have a better reference to how a knife actually functions.
    These screenshots are from the FB video.
    Looks to just be a spiked covering.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200204-150237.png
Views: 352
Size:  641.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200204-150245.png
Views: 617
Size:  646.0 KB
    I like the "Predator" effect!
    Name:  Screenshot_20200204-144207.png
Views: 523
Size:  700.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 09:06 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    The problem here is that vanish is actually perfect vanish (golden version I assume) and as such can be easily removed with Moonchild, so he won't become much of a counter to him. Artistically it's a great toon but he will be slightly more useful than Necropolis and Mariner.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Name:  3o6o1c.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  105.5 KB
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    The problem here is that vanish is actually perfect vanish (golden version I assume) and as such can be easily removed with Moonchild, so he won't become much of a counter to him. Artistically it's a great toon but he will be slightly more useful than Necropolis and Mariner.
    I wrote something similar ^^. It occurs that if you are already RUNNING maxed awakened Moonchild, he could tip the balance of the fight (cause opposing Child couldn't use his power ability, anyway), but he falls short as a stand-alone counter (probs) due to the golden aspect of his vanish.

We all know Moonchildren don't really kill each other.

OS
    iOS
    The most annoying vanish ability is on Magus LOL--where he gets immunity and vanish every turn. But it is an imperfect vanish, and Moonchild cannot remove it. This is where perfect vanish is a disadvantage.