OS
    Android

Any tips on the 'Inflict freeze' achievement (use freeze 800 times)?

Been working on this like crazy this past 24 hours, ashamed to say how ironite was used. Out of the toons i see that can freeze, i have coalgiver, snowmen (one of each), M-rescuer, S-hellraiser and the rockets. Nothing ceazy reliable there and snow/freeze sets seem just as infrequent. Curious, are you guys running this like powerslave/amold, BNW or LOL (and if so, which level?), or something else? Everything else was easy, this one...

OS
    iOS
    Scrooge Ed if you have him and the New Magus Woman in Uniform... Gunner Krampus is a guaranteed freeze most of the time but it's slow going with only him. Cosmic Freeze talismans seem to work better than the standard freeze set. When using talismans, make certain they are on a multi-target hitter to increase your odds of freeing someone.

I ran all the achievements in Night City Words of Warning so the SOT cost was smaller.. but Powerslave works well too. You don't have to fight hard battles.. or even win battles, you just have to inflict the debuff.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-03-2020 at 01:21 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Magus Crimean Soldier is by far the easiest character to obtain the achievment with.

OS
    Android
    If you are trying to use a freeze talisman another ally who gives perfect hits such as purple pyro which gives flame buffs may help speed things up.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    imagine the freeze on your face if you complete the achievement and all you get....is a ticket.

OS
    Android
    Also blue resscuer

OS
    Android
    To max Magus Corrupt Rescuer freezing just put Blights on all other toons. Scrooge is a bit hard to use because he kills everybody very quickly even without talismans.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    If you're still hunting... I have Magus Crimean but I also used Coalgiver. Coalgiver doesn't have great freeze with his basics but he can get I think like three at once with one of his power abilities (which also grants him an extra turn)? So if you're willing to manual it out, just pick a level hard enough that that new Gunner chick (100% fury and 12 power) doesn't wipe your enemy, and you can spam the power ability 2x per wave... getting probably at least 3/4 of your enemy frozen or twice frozen (so long as they don't have immunity - bring Ragnarock).

It'll still take a minute, but between Crimean and Giver, my Freeze challenge wasn't too bad.