Ok let me start out by saying I like the character all in all. But people go its over powered when you do this and this it can't be dealt with blah blah blah. Is it over powered? Nes is my final answer. In other words, no but yes. It has issues is more like it. And with a little tweaking it would be better. However the glitches with the character are worse than the issues it has.

I can never remember all aspects of a character without looking it up so I cut and pasted them below for simplicity.

BORN TO DIE
• Deals one hit of true and one hit of magic damage to all enemies.
• 35% Chance to inflict Doom on each enemy for 2 turns.
• Lower ATK and MAGIC of all enemies for 2 turns.
• Deal Additional True and Magic damage that has a 50% chance to Critically Strike for each enemy that is stunned.

The primary attack. Nothing really wonky here except the 35% to inflict doom on an attack that doesn't cost and isn't a fury. That said whens the last time it actually triggered? I think it is actually a lot lower than 35% which it really should be.

MANDRAKE SCREAM - Power Cost: 7
• Remove All Golden Effects from each enemy.
• 75% Chance to inflict Perfect Stun on each enemy for 2 turns.
• Cleanse and Heal a random ally to full HP for each enemy that is stunned.
• Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

Ok this is where it starts to get a little questionable. Remove ALL golden effects but it leaves everything else plus it costs 7 ok I can live with this. 75% to inflict perfect stun however I have issues with. But I have issues with any and all effects with a probability greater than 50%. This should probably be dropped to 40% from the 75%. But the fun part is the cleanse and heal an ally followed with get an extra turn. While the extra turn shouldn't be too much of an impact since there is a 7 power cost it seems that the power generation can get a little wonky. Pretty sure I have seen him go a few times in a row without stopping and not having all characters stunned, but I could have missed it with over lapping vulns etc. Now the heal part is really where I take issue. It doesn't say a thing about healing himself, a random ally sure but not himself. That should be corrected so he can not heal himself at all. This would also speed things up with killing him.

SEVEN ANGELS, SEVEN DEMONS - Passive
Immune to all negative and beneficial effects, including Silver and Golden effects, for the duration of battle.
All enemies’ attacks will miss unless they are Perfect Attacks.
This skill can only be countered by Passive Disable applied at the start of battle

The passive however is where things go from needing a tweak to fecking stupid and glitched. Immune to all negative and beneficial effects including gold etc... Um WTF does this mean? If you read and interpret it literally, it does mean that there are no effects that should affect this character. But it doesn't say anything about talisman effects you say. Well now what talisman effects actually stick to this character? Stat effects, labyrinth, and not much more. Shield effects don't stick to well and considering labyrinth talismans are a "shield" type effect it should be classified as a beneficial effect. It also means that no stat raising talisman should affect him either since they are beneficial effects. This really needs to be figured out and corrected.
My FAVORITE glitch in this character has to be the perfect attack item. Where in the 7 hells does it say it protects everyone? Cause if this protects everyone than guess what every other character should be immune to all negative and beneficial effects.
The counter to this with passive disable is nice but how many characters have passive disable active in the first round. You go first you have 2 power 5 at most and most characters with passive disable require 6 power or its a fury attack. And that is so not happening in the first round. This should be changed to a 50% chance for passive disable to affect the character regardless of what round it is. But I bet that there are issues with being able to do that.

Final thoughts are the character needs tweaking. It really isn't over powered but it does not work the way it should. The Devs need to determine how this character should work, correct the glitches with it, tweak the specs and go from there.
Basically this is a decent character that is suffering from bad code and an even worse description of its skills.

Oh and as far as the labyrinth talisman is concerned meh. Interesting side note here is that it seems the labyrinth talisman doesn't work as effectively on this character as it does on others. It seems that the perfect hit requirement over rides the labyrinth talisman to a point and that if you have 10 perfect hits half are going to land and cause damage. And if the healing effect didn't affect him it really wouldn't be much of an issue. About the only thing I would want to see is that when the draw screen pops up its 20 rounds instead of 10.