Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I just got the Moonchild recently (I ended the Moonchild season with 495/500 fragments which annoyed the hell outta me) and I have a question. Because of his Seven Angels, Seven Demons effect, does it not matter which talismans I equip him with? I mean as far as their effects go. Like if I were to put basic fully maxed talismans on him, or fully maxed talismans that are not in complete sets, would it not make any difference if I did that than if I equipped him with fully maxed talismans that are rare and/or actually really useful?

OS
    Android
    No. I don't know why you would think that, he's not invincible or immortal, talismans matter in exactly the same way as they do for any other character. Almost everyone puts a 5-set of Labyrinth, so when the enemy DOES get a perfect hit, it still doesn't land every time. In the last spot, a good cosmic that DOESN'T work via "beneficial effects" --because he can't get effects. In the top tier of the Arena, many people are using an Echo cosmic. Chance is another one I've used--he can't get the effect, but the talisman has Def and MR stats.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic