Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: noob-ish

OS
    Android
    If you need a trooper, you can find me as SoulGravity 4012, I will also say while your new try to get most of the regular missions done, I have many I have to do, but most of my characters are way too strong and kill them off. I would also say when you spend iron coins on relics, start at the very end and get it 10/10 before moving on. You will spend much more coins jumping around like I made the mistake of doing. Scroll far right to the very last assassin relic and get it 10/10 and it will disappear. I think there's a message option in this forum, so you can message me if needed.

OS
    Android
    thx for the tip. haven't done much on relics yet

OS
    Android
    As for relics I would go with health and fury over the others. I found that helps the most at the beginning.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I had issue with doing select relics first, then when they were 10/10 they were still there and then when I spent iron coins, it stayed 4/10 or whichever it was a few times without progress and costing me more iron coins. I didn't find out the flaw of my mistake until a month ago. It's going to take me a lot longer to have them maxed.

OS
    Android
    I wasnt suggesting to max all the health and fury relics. I would bring all the global and colored up to about level six or seven. The health will keep you alive and the fury allows to to use it much faster. That gives the most bang for your coins. You may throw some magic or attack to specific colors to enhance your attack.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Probably wanna keep note of which have relics have been boosted. I understand, because that does help. I noticed for them to really Max and disappear you have to start at the very end and each upgrade / progressive step up to 10/10 does vary on amount of coins and not a set amount. Have you tan across that same problem too muzzle?

OS
    Android
    Yes, the cost varies on the type of relics you buy. There is a list out there somewhere. I have no idea what thread it is under. Someone may be able to guide you to it. You may search under relics, that might help.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Relics:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...have-collected

What I did...

HP first.. for everything...

then Special (Fury)

Then ATK/Mag

Then DEF/MR

Took a while.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-13-2020 at 05:40 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    think im doing ok now. cant do alot of 'key' dungeons yet, waiting for drops like prisoner. have enough to buy a lilith now but not sure which to get or to keep stockpiling the fc's. take a look at what toons i've invested in let me know what ya think. thanks.
    fragemall 6920

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fragemall View Post
    think im doing ok now. cant do alot of 'key' dungeons yet, waiting for drops like prisoner. have enough to buy a lilith now but not sure which to get or to keep stockpiling the fc's. take a look at what toons i've invested in let me know what ya think. thanks.
    fragemall 6920
    I would hold off on buying a Lilith. You can get one (or eventually all) by grinding during the character fragment events that show up monthly. Plus each Lilith soul you open from grinding comes with 100 frontier coins.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)