OS
    iOS

Cosmic Talisman sorting...

I understand an update is coming which may improve "talisman sorting".. so that might make this moot... (High hopes for such an update) but...

Currently cosmic talismans are grouped by default by their ability, then T level - color is largely irrelevant in terms of their sorting. This is a bit more muddled with character specific Cosmics because they tend to fall in the middle of everything else - after some augments but before others.

I, personally, think grouping cosmic talismans by color then T-level and making the ability the more irrelevant factor would be more useful.

If I know I pulled a T2 purple with the Blind augment it takes some time to swipe and find where the Blind augment(s) is/are. Even if I merely tap Purple T2s it can take some swipe-tap, swipe-tap, swipe-tap to find it. If cosmic talismans were grouped by color, I could merely swipe/jump to the purples then tap at T2s, which should all be next to each other.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Personally, I find sorting by ability useful as, if I pull for instance a purple T1 with blind augment for example, it appears next to my other blind augment ones I have waiting to be put on characters and I can see whether I already have a higher colour/T level one with the same ability and I can then not bother levelling the new one up and dispose of it. However, I agree that colour should be utilised in some way to help with sorting.

This is probably another one of those things that there's no single answer to so more options for sorting would be better so we can arrange our inventories according to personal preference.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    If you pull a purple T1 how do you now wat the argument is? The pop up just shows purple T1 with no further info.
    Only way to find out what the argument is I always have to go to my talismans and find the level 1 cosmic.
    The cosmics I have I always level up to 10, because there’s no way of knowing what the new one is.
    So inventory changes would be nice but I think info in the pop up is even more important, well at least to me that is.

OS
    iOS
    Whenever I get any new cosmic talisman.... I always got to My Team... pick a character with no talismans on them (like a heart or idol), click a blank, non-colored, talisman slot, then sort the talismans by Level.... The level 1s will appear farthest left.. so any new Cosmic will be there, close to the left end.

I do agree though.. clarity in the pop up wouldn't hurt.. or simply clarity in the icons. I mean how about adding the Blind icon to the blind cosmics???

Name:  Cosmics.png
Views: 322
Size:  144.5 KB
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    From the time you open the talisman soul, and it doesn't tell you what talisman effect you got, to opening your inventory and having the "new" tag immediately disappear, the entire process is very frustrating.
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-05-2020 at 11:37 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    that would be awesome if they add the icons to them like ur pic yup, if nothing else happens that would be far easier than current
    Razgriz-1173