Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    38
    How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

    Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
    I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,545
    I'd say about 30% ironite return and 20% SoT return. The doesnt count the ironite for the four event toon challenges.

    If you average 45 secs per battle it will be closer to two mega refills for about 90 battles.

    I ran about 220 battles with four sets of each talisman. I didnt count the frags drop rates.you will also gain some rare souls and SS.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 02-07-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

    A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

  3. #63
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

    Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
    I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.
    SoT and Ironite returns are on the low side. You'll average a SoT/run cost of ~12.5, and get back maybe 30% of your ironite if you get lucky. This dungeon gives good rewards (talismans and awakening frag for example) at the cost of ironite.

    500 runs + the 4 talisman-wearing achievements will give you the 7000 fragments needed to buy both T3s.
    Azagthor-0732

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    38
    Great, thanks!
    Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
    Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways

  5. #65
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Great, thanks!
    Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
    Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways
    Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

    That's what I'm planning for.

    Good Luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan


    *All Eddies!

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    East-Flanders, Belgium
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    50
    After 191 runs: I had 5 yins and merely 1 yang. Luckily I had a complete set from the previous time

    Same issue in the airstrip dungeon: a lot of radiant talismans drop while i am waiting for 2 venom's to complete my first set. Plenty of radiant but no venom. I hope the next keys will be better
    Last edited by BennySalazar; 02-08-2020 at 01:46 PM.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

    That's what I'm planning for.

    Good Luck!
    Bad week to count on ironite from Arena with that Musashi+cosmic infinite attack bug.
    ritchbe-2442

    Tickling Odin in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •