Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Samurai Dungeon Launch Event - Earn Fragments to trade for Awakening Material

Name:  Samurai-Dungeon-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2042
Size:  359.8 KB

The Samurai Dungeon - a new permanent Frontier Dungeon has just launched!

To celebrate its release, we’re having a 6 day event where you can work towards Shinobi Awakening Material and 2 new character specific Talismans!

From now until February 10th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Samurai Frontier Dungeon to earn Samurai Fragments, Gold, Talisman Soul Fragments and MORE!

You can access the Samurai Dungeon by:
    • Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    • Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Samurai Soul Fragments are used in store to purchase rare items including character specific Cosmic Talismans for Musashi and the 6 Shinobis! These rare items are available in the store only during this event, and it may be a long time before you see them again.

The Cosmic Musashi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Musashi. This Talisman increases Musashi's stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also makes Musashi immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. This Talisman will also grant Perfect Hit and HP Regen to all allies and grant an extra turn to a random ally if any enemy is inflicted with Smite or Ignite every action.

The Cosmic Shinobi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to any Shinobi. This Talisman increases the stats of your Shinobi in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures your Shinobi are immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. Every attack against any enemy deals true damage to all of their allies equal to 2% of their MAX HP, and every Perfect Hit against enemies deals 15% of their Max HP in true damage.

You can also trade in Samurai Fragments to pick up the Cosmic Shinobi's unique Awakening material - the Shinobi Awakening Shard!

We also have a few other items available in the Store to help you prevail in battle!

Short on Shinobi Awakening Shards? Get the Shinobi Awakening Shard Finisher pack for Ironite!
    We have a variety of T1 Red Cosmic Talismans on offer. Available set effects include Predator, Redemption, Mark and Steel!

Samurai Dungeon Details
    Earn Samurai Emperor Eddie by completing Samurai Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Samurai Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period. This dungeon also comes with a restriction making it so only Warrior class characters can be used to play!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Yin, Yang and Sun Talismans.

The Samurai Dungeon has 5 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements to earn Samurai Emperor Eddie, the fully skill sharded Special Edition version of Samurai Eddie.

You can learn more about this character by checking the Compendium in the Book of Souls screen, and see full Achievement details in-game!

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Samurai Dungeon Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon's countdown timer.

OS
    Android
    I don't like this trend of having Talisman achievements, then selling the cosmic version for real $$$.

Is this going to be a part of every Event from now on?
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-05-2020 at 12:30 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    "Slave to the Grind"

Well, I've already got 2 Emperors, but the Musashi specific tali sounds cool. I was hoping they would make him Awakenable.

I imagine this is like the dungeon in the Crimson Tide event.

I guess double or triple stacking events is here to stay.

Anyway... break time is over, I gotta get back to work... uhhh, I mean grinding.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-05-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Come on guys.. the Samurai key looks EXACTLY like the Labyrinth key in the BOS.... It's not like this is the first key you all have created. Do Better.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm getting rusty, I guess. I should have noticed earlier that the Emperor achievements require the Wicker Wolf Evolved. I haven't played much of the Raven dungeon to this point and still need 160+ runs for that guy. I guess I'll start there.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm getting rusty, I guess. I should have noticed earlier that the Emperor achievements require the Wicker Wolf Evolved. I haven't played much of the Raven dungeon to this point and still need 160+ runs for that guy. I guess I'll start there.
    On the bright side.. he can pretty much run the dungeon himself.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Come on guys.. the Samurai key looks EXACTLY like the Labyrinth key in the BOS.... It's not like this is the first key you all have created. Do Better.
    They finally got around to my tickets and one of the addressed keys looking too similar. They are "Aware of the Issue and inconvenience it causes players" which in our experience with the devs and this app means we should see a resolution around fall/winter 2021.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Apparently it's too difficult for them to vary values, much less hue or saturation. I mean you'd think they purchased some "key add-on" for the underlying engine and are merely using the default settings.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I can't wrap my mind around them not being able to substitute the images of the keys in the BoS with the already-made, unique art that already exists for each key.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    At this point, I'm convinced that this game is being designed and run by Adobe Hackscripter, a high-end program that just copies bits of code from here and there and applies it to "new" challenges, keys, and so on. Anybody notice that the stats on the Alliance General cosmic has the exact same stats - including magic - as the other ones?

Makes sense if it's just copy/pasted code with no thought going into it...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan