Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah Apparently it's too difficult for them to vary values, much less hue or saturation. I mean you'd think they purchased some "key add-on" for the underlying engine and are merely using the default settings.
    We need more than just hue or saturation differences. Otherwise for us colour blind players there was no difference.

However I'm resigned to believe there is no hope for us as they have been "aware of the inaccessibility" for years now. It's a good thing this is an entertainment app and not an app that had to go through any real oversight. They would be slammed unbelievably hard for the inaccessibility.

But what do I know, I'm only a developer for an app that is required by law to be accessible to any and all possible users.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    What other cosmics are you comparing the general cosmic to? I have not bought the t3 cosmic yet. Can you provide examples
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    We need more than just hue or saturation differences. Otherwise for us colour blind players there was no difference. .
    Actually I had that in mind overall.. If they created striped or multi-colored keys.. like the Trooper Key.. they could use value/saturation to distinguish the keys without considering hue.

I'm not colorblind, but I would assume you don't have a great deal of difficulty picking out the Trooper key (which is unlike all other keys in appearance) But maybe Im wrong.. all the colors there are of the same basic value/saturation.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2020 at 02:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    At this point, I'm convinced that this game is being designed and run by Adobe Hackscripter, a high-end program that just copies bits of code from here and there and applies it to "new" challenges, keys, and so on. Anybody notice that the stats on the Alliance General cosmic has the exact same stats - including magic - as the other ones?

Makes sense if it's just copy/pasted code with no thought going into it...
    Unlikely. The events descriptions always overlaps previous events. They are using copy/paste
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually I had that in mind overall.. If they created stripped or multi-colored keys.. like the Trooper Key.. they could use value/saturation to distinguish the keys without considering hue.

I'm not colorblind, but I would assume you don't have a great deal of difficulty picking out the Trooper key (which is unlike all other keys in appearance) But maybe Im wrong.. all the colors there are of the same basic value/saturation.
    It's the easiest but still rough. If it's next to a Viral or Infernal I can mostly tell it apart but I still can't tell it apart on sight.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Anyone run the dungeon yet? Sounds like one level only, which is not the way to do it. I won't be trying until tomorrow, trying to pump up a few Warrior relics, but that may or may not matter.

OS
    iOS
    One level "Hard", 15 SOT per run Using the Achievement characters it's fairly straight forward (with my relics) and there aren't any real challenges other then a battle with Oni Ed once every few runs.

I've been using...

NotB Ed (Warlord, Sustaining, Cosmic, random green) -- Samurai and Emperor as ride-a-longs
    Evolved Wicker Wolf (Viper/Cosmic Echo)
    Crimson Dog (Predator/Strike/Random Green)
    W Shinobi (Steel/Ruin/Random)

I didn't really do any configuration other than to go throw Predator on the dog and Steel on the Shinobi. The dog dies often But it still counts. I burned one key completely (51 runs but I wasn't configured for speed)) and had 2 losses due to Oni Ed giving Incivility to his team, then reviving the dead members. But that's it.

2 Sun and 1 Yang talismans in the 51 runs.

Second key.. saw a Yin talisman drop still running that key so there may be more.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2020 at 03:26 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This dungeon is very well balanced. Kudos to you devs, no complaints here. Also, those cosmic talismans for the Shinobi and Mushashi look quite good.

OS
    Android
    actually they deleted the green on the left side of key that labyrinth has
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I just started the dungeon. So far my best time is 0:56.

NotB (Labyrinth t2) [Phantom - mark/predator/cosmic, Samurai]
    Crimson PD (Steel/sustaining/t2)
    Madame F (Redemption/Sacred/t3)
    Shinobi W (Viper/t2)

*Unfortunately I do not have Wicker Wolf Evo...I guess I'll have to stock pile some keys if I really want Samurai Emperor :\
    Last edited by RTHEddie; 02-05-2020 at 04:38 AM.