Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    iOS
    How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
    I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.

OS
    Android
    I'd say about 30% ironite return and 20% SoT return. The doesnt count the ironite for the four event toon challenges.

If you average 45 secs per battle it will be closer to two mega refills for about 90 battles.

I ran about 220 battles with four sets of each talisman. I didnt count the frags drop rates.you will also gain some rare souls and SS.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 02-07-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    How about the ironite return of this dungeon?

Did not have the time to start just yet, but if my math is not wrong, you need around 500-600 runs to get both T3 talismans. That's 7200-9000 SoT
    I guess the dungeon will drop some ironite and SoT, any guess about how much? Is one megarefill enough for running 2h with the average times I'm reading here.
    SoT and Ironite returns are on the low side. You'll average a SoT/run cost of ~12.5, and get back maybe 30% of your ironite if you get lucky. This dungeon gives good rewards (talismans and awakening frag for example) at the cost of ironite.

500 runs + the 4 talisman-wearing achievements will give you the 7000 fragments needed to buy both T3s.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Great, thanks!
    Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
    Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Great, thanks!
    Guess I'll need 600 runs, as I'm missing a talisman set, and certanly don't want to spend 750 FC just for that achivement. Need to save FC for musashi
    Just have 700 ironite in bank, let's see if I can stretch the ironite! According to my math I won't be able, but sometimes this game seems to work in mysterious ways
    Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

That's what I'm planning for.

Good Luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    After 191 runs: I had 5 yins and merely 1 yang. Luckily I had a complete set from the previous time

Same issue in the airstrip dungeon: a lot of radiant talismans drop while i am waiting for 2 venom's to complete my first set. Plenty of radiant but no venom. I hope the next keys will be better
    Last edited by BennySalazar; 02-08-2020 at 01:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Saturday is tomorrow, there's ironite for Arena rewards. Then by doing daily achievements, you should have a bunch of daily dungeon keys, 5 or 10+ of those can give you some ironite to work with.

That's what I'm planning for.

Good Luck!
    Bad week to count on ironite from Arena with that Musashi+cosmic infinite attack bug.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe