Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    FYI.... I added a commentary to each Wave shown on page 1.
    I got all the info from the Compendium. I really just covered the major bullet points w/ each enemy.

Let me know what you guys think.

It may all be overkill considering how easy the dungeon is, but I was keeping in mind beginners.... Plus, I had to add something substantial.

I didn't just want this dungeon guide being a "bunch of pretty pictures."

💀🤘
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    iOS
    I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating

In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.

Nice work on the run through guys!
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

OS
    Android
    Thank you, Guys. Awesome work! Yeah, teamwork rules.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That Crimson Blades event back in November kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
    But yeah, this Samurai Dungeon Kinda redeems itself in this event!
    Completely agree with you! Remember how annoying that first wave with the five Shinobi was in the event dungeon? What a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I initially scoffed at the rewards for this dungeon, before realizing the dungeon itself is a 30-second farming run. Talisman frags/Gold idol drops are nice. My Gold is back at a comfortable level (for now).
    Yeah, the SoT and Ironite returns aren't great, but they're compensated for well by the talisman and awakening fragments, as well as the Frontier Coins. Samurai appears very similar to Powerslave in terms of rewards, and may be the new best way to get Blue 3* evo bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating
    In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.
    Yeah, mostly agree with you. I'd say it's a proper Medium difficulty. It's somewhere in-between an event dungeon's HARD and MADNESS modes, and the class restriction keeps it from being too easy. It's certainly more accessible that some other frontier dungeons though, which is a good thing.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Really nice job Bakura, the dungeon guide looks awesome!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    It is really easy to take it for granted. Clearly a lot of work and dedication went into creating, not only this, but all other Dungeon guides.

Thanks a lot for them and for being able to count on you in these "ironite scarce" days
    ritchbe-2442

@ritchbe, thx Leviathan

OS
    Android
    Thks guys for this post and your dedication, also dev team for this nice dungeon, which finally drops some blue bricks quiet often (more than PS in my opinion) the only "shame" is the high requierement of running that Wicker Evolved to get the Emperor.

Im running this team as a fast one with a decent 0:39

Samurai Ed (ragnarok/cosmic)
    Max Lol (Orbit)
    Lilith (Viper/cosmic)
    The Nomad (The Nomad cosmic + whatevah) the really key thing here is The Nomad Cosmic, which really power up the team.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Maiden, you could try a different 4th ally who could use trooper talisman to get echo when you take damage.

NotB and w LoL can clear the dungeon between 30-50 second with the event toons. Lilith is nice to bust through the vanish but is not necessary.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    To: druid138, Horus, Metallicamilo, yup, zzzoron, ritchbe, infinite dreamer, Maiden and all who have posted,

Thank you for your appreciation & support!
    It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
    It motivates us to continue our efforts.

*Btw, I've enjoyed the Awakening & Cosmic frags. With these things I've had enough gold/awakening materials to fully awaken a couple of toons and max out plenty of T3 cosmics.
    Not to mention all the bonus stuff (ironite, cosmics, souls) from completing all the Achievements and event Challenges.

Samurai, Airstrip and Powerslave have all been prosperous events..... and just plain super, duper fun! 😁
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thank you for your appreciation & support!
    It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
    It motivates us to continue our efforts.
    Yes, I crave that external validation. Please give me that sweet sweet dopamine

I'm up to 380 runs now, and as expected, I need to update my reward image. Was super lucky on my first two keys and overestimated the Skill Shard drop rates. They are a rare drop, not an uncommon one. Will have some new and improved drop data for you all soon.
    Azagthor-0732