Samurai Dungeon-Pics/Rewards/Strategy/Teams/Achievements

WELCOME TO

Name:  1_Intro.png
Views: 740
Size:  447.8 KB

_Achievement Team_

Best Time: 0:32 on Auto
    Avg. 0:50

>Football Eddie- Valhalla/Cosmic (High Fury)
    >Wicker Wolf Evolved- Viper/Cosmic
    >Kurenai,W. Shinobi- Ragnarok/Cosmic
    >Crimson Pharaoh Dog- Lycan/Cosmic/Green
    (Can also use Redemption, Steel, Echo, Orbit or Viper in place of Ragnarok & Lycan talismans.)
    (NOTB Ed, Samurai Ed or Emperor Ed can be used instead of Football Ed.)

_Ride-Alongs_
    >Samurai Eddie (For Achievement requirement.)
    >Emperor Eddie

Name:  2_Achievement Team.png
Views: 680
Size:  131.6 KB

---------------------------------------------------

_Stretch Goal Team_

Best Time: 0:37 on Auto
    Avg. 0:50

>Football Eddie- Valhalla/Cosmic (High Fury)
    >Killer Beast- Starfire
    >Wicker Wolf Evolved- Ragnarok/Cosmic
    >W. Ghost (Giving)- Reaper/Cosmic/Green

_Ride-Along_
    >Emperor Eddie (For Achievement requirement.)
    (See above for alternate Characters & Talismans.)

Name:  2B_Stretch Goal Team.png
Views: 678
Size:  131.8 KB

---------------------------------------------------

Name:  3_FC Key.png
Views: 713
Size:  481.6 KB

Name:  4_Dungeon.png
Views: 749
Size:  899.7 KB

Name:  5_Rewards.png
Views: 627
Size:  493.7 KB

Name:  6_Dungeon Entrance.png
Views: 679
Size:  184.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-07-2020 at 03:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    _Azagthor's_
    Samurai Enemy
    Strategy Guide

For official information on Characters/Talismans/Status Effects, click this link for the LotB Compendium.

Name:  7_Samurai Dungeon Azagthor's Strategy.png
Views: 677
Size:  479.6 KB

_Azagthor's Wisdom_

• "A warrior forgets not, that Waves 2, 3 & 4 most likely will go first, but not always."
    • "A cautious Samurai makes pre-battle plans for Wave 4 Magus Shinobi and how to remove her Invisibility effect."

Name:  7B_SamuraiQuickReferenceSmaller.png
Views: 621
Size:  692.9 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-07-2020 at 03:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    _WAVE 1_

Are you ready for the Warrior Ladies? Meet the Shinobi Fighters... all 5 of them, except the NEWEST Cosmic Shinobi... you'll meet her later.
    The Assassin can remove regular and golden buffs, revive allies and heal them. The Gunner can steal Fury, grant allies immunity for 2 turns and has 100% Critical Strike. The Sentinel can Stun one or all enemies, Heal and Cleanse allies while granting them immunity to Stun & Sleep. The Magus can Vanish self and a random ally, inflict Shock, and has a small chance for an extra turn. Lastly the Warrior can remove buffs, inflict Blind & Timebomb, and revives self and a random ally upon death.
    It sounds like alot but these ladies are single target hitters with a Special to attack multiple enemies.
    Plus, the Devs have toned this down since the first time we saw this dungeon... it's actually one of the easier levels. None of them wear talismans. The most annoying is the RED Warrior reviving, so you have to take her out twice before moving on... or apply permadeath the first time.
    Ragnarok & Viper talismans are essential to a quick battle, because Ragnarok applies Perfect Corruption, which stops them from getting Buffs, and Vipers can disable their Passives.
    If you let them start applying buffs, it can make for a longer run-time. W. Ghost of Giving also stops enemies from using Special attacks and Fury during the first round.

Name:  8_Wave 1.png
Views: 714
Size:  1.16 MB

_WAVE 2_

-ENEMIES ON THIS WAVE CAN ATTACK FIRST- (Starfire talis can reflect their damage back on them.)
    Next is the original Samurai Eddie. He is primarily a single target attacker, but he can inflict Taunt, remove Immunity & Vanish, grant self and allies extra turns, and has a Fury that attacks all enemies while inflicting Ignite & Grievous Burns. He has 2 pets, the Gunner Dog Spirits. They are multiple enemy attackers that can Vanish, grant Echo to allies and stop your team from getting extra turns. If you target and take out Eddie, these pups will lay down and be good boys!

Name:  9_Wave 2.png
Views: 711
Size:  1.13 MB

_WAVE 3_

-ENEMIES ON THIS WAVE CAN ATTACK FIRST- (Starfire talis can reflect their damage back on them.)
    More Dogs of War! The Magus Dog Spirit can attack multiple enemies inflict Sleep with his Sleep Shield and is a Blocker taking the hit for allies below 50 Hp. Disable their Passives or better yet, hit them hard with a good multi-hitter and take out their master too. The Sentinel Dogs are single attackers, but deal additional damage if your low on Health. They can Heal, Cleanse all types of debuffs and Revive allies. Their Passive grants Invincibility and Critical Strike to any ally who at the start of the round, is 50% Hp or below. And then there's Oni Eddie... he's a single target hitter, that can disable Passives, inflict Perfect Sleep and Dark Ghost, remove all types of buffs, and has a Fury that can remove all negative effects and EMPOWERS his sword. If you're killed while his sword is empowered, you don't Revive! Aim for the Eddie and hit them all hard... they'll go down, if not, prepare for all of the above.

Name:  10_Wave 3.png
Views: 676
Size:  1.20 MB

_WAVE 4_

"That's no moon…it's a space station." And those are no Dogs, they're Wolves! The Gunner Wolf is a single hitter but can Blind all enemies. He has a 50% chance to Heal and Cleanse when he takes damage. When paired with the other Wolf, he can cleanse all debuffs from allies when he takes damage. The Sentinel Wolf is a single target attacker who can inflict Taunt and Heal block, and has a Special that can cleanse allies of debuffs. He also can remove a buff from a random enemy when he is damaged. The Shinobi "dog walker" is the Magus. I've stated in wave 1 what she can do, but the real issue here is her Gate talismans. They make her immune to Magic damage but even worse is that at the start of her turn, they transform all types of negatives into benefits... like Sleep Shield, Snow Shield and the kicker... VANISH! That makes this wave the most difficult and time consuming. While inflicting Negatives on enemies gets you rolling through the previous waves, it is exactly what breaks your momentum on this one. Killer Beast, Warrior Shinobi, Charlotte, Alexander Eddie, NOTB Eddie and others can remove Vanish, so place them to the left so the AI is more likely to use them to attack first, thus removing the Vanish so the other allies can defeat her.

Name:  11_Wave 4.png
Views: 669
Size:  1.10 MB

_WAVE 5_ the BOSS!

The FINAL wave... the BOSS, Emperor Eddie. The Devs are having mercy on us, because this should be one pf the hardest, yet is probably the easiest. Emperor has a pretty cool Passive, but I'm not sure if talis are disabling it or if the Devs shut it off... but it's not really a problem. I have seen his Counter attack from his Passive work, but still not a problem. Here is his Passive description: "Grants Physical Damage Invulnerability to all allies for the first 2 turns of battle. Gain Perfect Immunity for the duration of battle. Cannot be Stunned. 25% chance to Counterstrike whenever you take damage. Heal all allies based on your Max HP after each action." Musashi is a single attacker who can remove all types of buffs and is immune to Silver debuffs. Cosmic Shinobi is a single target hitter who can inflict Perfect Sleep, can grant Counter Attack and Vanish to self and a random ally, while also inflicting a random debuff on up to 2 enemies each turn. But honestly, in all the required runs and more to fulfill the achievements, I can't recall every being attacked by her..... aim for Eddie and take them out fast before they get their first turn. Good Luck!

Name:  12_Wave 5.png
Views: 662
Size:  1.14 MB

Name:  13_Achievement Team Victory.png
Views: 606
Size:  408.1 KB

_"First Completion" Rewards_

Name:  14_First Completion Rewards.png
Views: 595
Size:  176.7 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-07-2020 at 06:15 AM.

OS
    Android
    _Standard Rewards_

Name:  15_Standard Rewards.png
Views: 594
Size:  171.5 KB

_Stretch Goal Team_

Name:  16_Stretch Goal Team.png
Views: 585
Size:  448.3 KB

The EMPEROR summons you, are YOU warrior enough to accept his challenge?

Earn fragments in this SAMURAI Challenge and get your very own Samurai EMPEROR Eddie
    Just play through the Samurai Dungeon 300 times each, with the required characters: Samurai Eddie, Kurenai_ W. Shinobi, Wicker Wolf EVOLVED, and Crimson Pharaoh Dog, to collect enough Emperor frags, as well as bonus ironite & Cosmic talisman frags!
    Once you've collected your Emperor, run him through the dungeon 300 times as well, to earn even MORE ironite, a Mythical soul, and a Legendary Cosmic talisman!
    Be BRAVE ... go forth, and CONQUER!

Name:  17_Samurai Emperor Eddie Challenge.png
Views: 578
Size:  356.2 KB

Name:  18_Emperor Eddie Details.png
Views: 612
Size:  1.27 MB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-06-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    POST your own Teams/Times/Strategy below!

Do you have a faster team?

Did you finally get Emperor Ed?

Do you have a question for other forum members?

Are you NEW and want to know just what is going on with all these dungeons, and why should we play them?

Leave a comment! The forum TROOPERS are always eager to help and share their experience.

GOOD LUCK! and thanks for stopping in.

<<< SPECIAL THANKS >>>

To the DEVS for such an AMAZING looking dungeon, and making it FUN to play!

... and to my "Fellow Dungeon Master" Azagthor, for his awesome graphics, strategy, and hard work! Teamwork bro! Thank you.

Name:  The EXORCISTS Clan.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  335.4 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 03-25-2020 at 05:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Extra Space ...just in case!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-07-2020 at 01:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    I have just over 300 runs in and have pulled 3 sets of each talisman and about 30% ironite return. I didnt keep track of the FC or talisman frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Beautiful work here, Bakura and Azagthor. Just beautiful.
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have just over 300 runs in and have pulled 3 sets of each talisman and about 30% ironite return. I didnt keep track of the FC or talisman frags.
    Yeah, it's great to have a dungeon deliver on the talismans.... the Sun talis dropped pretty decent too.

I really loved the Cosmic talisman frags.... I definitely needed the gold.

The Awakenings frags have been nicely dropping also.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Beautiful work here, Bakura and Azagthor. Just beautiful.
    Thanks... from both of us!
    Feel free to post your teams.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-06-2020 at 07:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I think this was a very good dungeon. I like the talisman for one of my favorite all-time characters (Musashi). And then that the Shinobi is for all Shinobi's. Then also the passive Samurai Eddie. The secondary rewards were good too--gold return on the talisman. And who would turn down a few more Yin/Yang? Nice job on the above summary and also to the developers. I know we've seen this dungeon in the past, but it is a beautiful one.