Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    @ Yup

You hit on alot of good points.
    If you have ADD ED and Gen.'s T3... I don't see a reason to keep grinding Airstrip.

I might keep grinding Samurai for another Shinobi cosmic, as well. It's always good to have toons ready to go tali wise for gauntlet.... even if just to breeze through to S or SS.

What's nice and different is the option to get the Shinobi/Musashi t3's more than once. In the past there was a limit to 1. It's probably cuz of the 6 shinobies and they just didn't bother to change it for Musashi's.

The catastrophic frags were just enough to get the (2) T3's. I know the abilities are lame but I figured a purple t3 has gotta be cool.... like the first one w/ freeze. But, sadly these are lower Hp and the lightning one... I used that ability in Airstrip.... it was like blowing hot air.

Have you verified the Shinobi cosmic grants immunity to Silver?
    Just like the description to "Cleanse" says "all negative effects" but doesn't refer to Silver.... so I'm always doubtful if it doesn't say "including silver effects."

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I grabbed the 2 T3s with Catastrophic frags.. but that's all you can get... I don't really grasp that.

I THINK they are allowing more character-specific Cosmic purchases because you can have more of those characters. Just guessing. Since they can ONLY be used on those characters, there's no real harm in the talismans being collected, unlike grabbing 10 Meteor T3 and throwing them on all your characters.

To be frank, I kind of get the impression they are still somewhat working out HOW they want some of this stuff to work. They aren't sure what players will do with things so they just try some things. Evo event rewards have, well, been less than stellar... and the frag events have decent rewards at times but silly caps on what's possible. Okay.. back to being, Yup.

I don't mind the frags for gold/ironite/runes etc stuff.. but the return for frag cost seems RIDICULOUSLY low on these items considering the grind to get the frags. WHY can't I use X frags (less than 1,000) to get 50 2 star colorless evo runes (enough to evolve 1 cosmic talisman) rather than x frags for ONE rune and ONLY 5 times (total 5 runes, not even 2 normal evolutions)?

I'm sure they have their plan.. but it kind of looks bassakwards from my end.

Everything costs a high number of frags.. and beyond 1 or 2 featured items, just isn't worth the grind. MANY of these store frag purchase things would be better off as MISSION REWARDS rather than "purchase with frags" items.... remember Missions.. that tab that's been blank for a year???
    Last edited by Yup; 02-08-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Ok.... couple of questions for ya.
    First, so I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3.
    Is there any other reason to keep grinding?
    I mean I already had 2 Emperors since he debuted in 2018, did all the achievements anyway. Got enough Catastrophic frags for the 2 T3's.
    I do need 3 Shinobi awakening fishies, but considering I don't have Cosmic Shinobi and probably won't for along time....what's the rush for awakening shards.
    They should have included the opportunity to get her in this Samurai event.

I probably don't need the T2 shinobi cosmic. I hardly if ever use them in gauntlet anymore. I'm not really using Nomad and he has his own T3..... probably will be the same for alliance general.

I have 2 Musashis, thought about a second T3 for him.... then put Vipers on both in arena.... just to annoy people.
    Hey, just saw this, and in case you weren't aware - Cosmic Shinobi's coming in a couple of Heroic rotations. So you'll have her sooner than you think!

I've been playing around with 2 Musashi combos in Arena, and I think it's definitely worth the time in my case - you get a lot of awakening shards, bricks, tali shards, and other goodies. 2 Mushies at the same time isn't really that viable - but using 1 on permanent defense, I'm free to use the other how I like for Gauntlet, offense teams, etc... Mushy is one of my favorite non-awakenable toons, and very versatile, especially with this cosmic, barring 6-sets. So it's totally up to your own game, of course - but I think that getting 2 Mushy T3s and 1 Shinobi is the way to go. I can't foresee any Arena situation that'll require any Shinobi other than Cosmic, and the tali can be quickly borrowed for Gauntlet even if you're using her on your Arena D team. I can definitely see having a permanent badass Mushy in play at all times, and having the other one change to fit different situations - so why not grab 2 now, not knowing when the next time these'll show up will be? They're not essential, like the Cyborg tali, so it probably won't be available somehow every 3 or 4 months...

Your mileage, as always, may vary.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Well, never mind using 2 Musashi w/ vipers to annoy people.... he's already getting infinite attacks if he's last man standing.
    Another Beast scenario, BUG!

And why does disabling Musashis passive disable his T3? round 1... Wtf?

Serenity allowing silver on toons.... and so many other bugs.

Just doing arena for ironite rewards at this point.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  C3C189D1-190B-42CF-B095-3746F6D3A132.png
Views: 483
Size:  1.13 MB

Fast as I could get it. Team was posted in event thread.

Speed team...

Number of the Beast - Venom, Sacred, Gold T3 Cosmic (Immunity, 2k+ Physical and Magic, 20k+ Health)
    Shinobi - Viper, Shinobi Cosmic
    Bomber Boy - Starfire
    Wicker Wolf Evolved 1* - Ragnarok, Cosmic Echo

Maybe order had some play. I didn’t want Wicker Wolf using his power move as it ate up time hitting one mob. If Kurenai used hers it usually wiped them all then and there. Hence the reason I had Vipers on her. Also, it just looks and feels like Kurenai attacks faster than Wicker Wolf, saving a second or two. Then again, I could be talking out of my ass.

36-40 secs was roughly the average.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-09-2020 at 04:13 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    NotB and w LoL can clear the dungeon between 30-50 seconds regardless of other allies. I had echo cosmic on LoL. If you put trooper talis on other allies it helps when the opponent went first and put echo on your team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Fast as I could get it. Team was posted in event thread.

Speed team...

Number of the Beast - Venom, Sacred, Gold T3 Cosmic (Immunity, 2k+ Physical and Magic, 20k+ Health)
    Shinobi - Viper, Shinobi Cosmic
    Bomber Boy - Starfire
    Wicker Wolf Evolved 1* - Ragnarok, Cosmic Echo

Maybe order had some play. I didn’t want Wicker Wolf using his power move as it ate up time hitting one mob. If Kurenai used hers it usually wiped them all then and there. Hence the reason I had Vipers on her. Also, it just looks and feels like Kurenai attacks faster than Wicker Wolf, saving a second or two. Then again, I could be talking out of my ass.

36-40 secs was roughly the average.
    Thanks for posting man! Good to hear from ya.

I too tried different setups... they all were anywhere between 30-50 seconds avg.

I ended up using:
    Football Chile Ed- ValhallaCosmic (his Fury is just da bomb)
    Sehkmet- Vipers/Cosmic (I wanted her counter attacking cuz she removes buffs, especially w/ Magus Shinobi having Invisibility soooo much.)
    Killer Beast- Starfire
    Wicker wolf evolved- Ragnarok/Cosmic (I used him imstead of W. LOL... I didn't want LOL countering and wasting time if M. Shinobi had invisibility.)

Name:  Screenshot_20200207-012920.png
Views: 565
Size:  455.0 KB

W. Ghost of Giving worked well too. He has a powerful punch!

Name:  Screenshot_20200206-063206.png
Views: 532
Size:  448.3 KB

I'm done. I got the Musashi T3 and the Shinobi T3.... already had W.E.D. Ed and the 3 required Fishy awakening shards.
    Saving ironite for Apocalypse DD Ed and future events,
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I’m using:
    - Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
    - M LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
    - Charlotte (Viper & cosmic)
    - KB (Starfire)

(After finishing ALL achievements with your all achievements team Bakura with 300 runs).

100%, about 100 runs per key, fastest 25 sec (by now) avg. 28-31 secs.

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished 🤪😱.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I’m using:
    - Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
    - M LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
    - Charlotte (Viper & cosmic)
    - KB (Starfire)

(After finishing ALL achievements with your all achievements team Bakura with 300 runs).

100%, about 100 runs per key, fastest 25 sec (by now) avg. 28-31 secs.

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished ����.
    1,000 runs.... wow, how many cosmics did you get?

*Btw, you owe me royalties for using my team. I charge .03 cents per run, and we'll just round it out to 500 of the 1,000 runs were with my team. So, that's $15. Plus, $1.50 for the access fee, totaling $16.50 which is just enough for me to get the $14.99 (+ tax) 675 Ironite deal.
    I accept Google Play cards.

....and as a new customer, you're entitled to the introductory offer of 50% of the yearly subscription fee of $29.99 granting you membership in the new "Bakura's Dungeon Club" which gives you the Utimate Dungeon Experience, providing the latest info, news, tips & tricks, teams and strategy for the latest dungeon events.
    .... but that's not all!
    Included with your membership is a Club Discount of 25% off of all "Bakura's Dungeon Club" merchandise.... such as Bakura's Dungeon Club T-shirts personalized with your own name and best run time printed right on the back.
    Also available is Bakura's Dungeon Club brand coffee .... to give you that extra energy while babysitting your dungeon grinds, so you don't fall asleep and waste your frontier key on a "server connection error."
    A free Club coffee mug is included when you purchase 3 bags or more.
    And just in time for St. Valentine's Day we are offering Bakura's Dungeon Club Valentine cards for that special someone in your life that you mostly neglect because you're always playing LotB.... what better way to say "I love you... now quit distracting me!"

Be sure to visit our website for more Club Exclusive gifts and more information regarding perks & benefits included in your membership!

(The previous has all been just a joke!) 😁
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-19-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    hey Yup the dungeon and catastrophic frags according to devs are going be usable looping frags so i'm assuming the exchange items will change so hopefully they bring back other things that some were not able to get, i think the cyborg/bhe tali was one of those such items when they became available.

now a question about the dungeon if anyone has possible answers; each time i summon a key its saying play to earn sun talisman and each time its been onslaught, i'm currently 200 runs in and only have gotten 2yin/1yang so i was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate on sun talisman drops and if when opening a key it says the same thing for you guys when opening them?
    thanks for help
    Razgriz-1173