Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    hey Yup the dungeon and catastrophic frags according to devs are going be usable looping frags so i'm assuming the exchange items will change so hopefully they bring back other things that some were not able to get, i think the cyborg/bhe tali was one of those such items when they became available.

now a question about the dungeon if anyone has possible answers; each time i summon a key its saying play to earn sun talisman and each time its been onslaught, i'm currently 200 runs in and only have gotten 2yin/1yang so i was wondering if anyone has a rough estimate on sun talisman drops and if when opening a key it says the same thing for you guys when opening them?
    thanks for help
    Catastrophic frags will not come back, dungeon frags will.

The banner when you open a key always says the same thing but you can get all subtypes of all talismans. In just over 600 runs I've got 10-12 of Sun, Yin and Yang each. One subtype is usually dominant but all of them have a chance to drop.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I also ran the 600 battles with at least 4 sets of all three with a full set of each subtype.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I’m using:
    - Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
    - W LOL Max (Ragnarok & cosmic)
    - Charlotte (Viper & cosmic)
    - KB (Starfire)

(After finishing ALL achievements with your all achievements team Bakura with 300 runs).

100%, about 100 runs per key, fastest 25 sec (by now) avg. 28-31 secs.

And I’m done ✅ for now. 1k runs accomplished ����.
    What a nice team! Tyvm!

Giving it a go

Couldn't go below 32s and had some longer runs.

Then I switched KB (Starfire) for Nomad w Viper and Nomad cosmic T3 and just did a new best time of 00:27 (down from best 00:30 from Achievement team) while writing this

W Football Eddie (Valhalla + T3 gold immunity)
    W LoL (Ragnarok + T2 gold 15% attack)
    Charlotte (Viper + T2 gold 25% special)
    Nomad (Viper + T3 Nomad cosmic)

For me this team is more consistent 00:27 - 00:36 (rarely going past 00:36 and usually done till the 00:33 mark). Saw 1:00 when Shinobi had an invisibility field day, but it rarely happens.

The results for this team are:

104 runs
    330 ironite spent (ran out of in last 10 minutes, so had to refil)
    84 ironite returned.

Probably could've done more if I didn't switch team on-the-go and had some connection errors, but having 100 of them is a good result!

In my 430 runs, I got: 6 sun, 8 yang and 5 yin talismans.

Thanks again to you and everyone who's keeping the forums alive!
    Last edited by ritchbe; 02-09-2020 at 11:41 PM. Reason: M LoL :)
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Catastrophic frags will not come back, dungeon frags will.

The banner when you open a key always says the same thing but you can get all subtypes of all talismans. In just over 600 runs I've got 10-12 of Sun, Yin and Yang each. One subtype is usually dominant but all of them have a chance to drop.
    the catastrophic looping was mentioned in the nature's wrath event description:
    Name:  SmartSelect_20200209-155155_Chrome.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  216.7 KB

also thanks for info on ur tali drops, 275 runs in and i've got 4 each yin/yang and 2 sun
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    the catastrophic looping was mentioned in the nature's wrath event description:
    Name:  SmartSelect_20200209-155155_Chrome.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  216.7 KB

also thanks for info on ur tali drops, 275 runs in and i've got 4 each yin/yang and 2 sun
    Catastrophic frags will end with the Nature's Wrath event.
    The Dungeon frags are ongoing/returning with select events, to be used in the Dungeon tab section of the store, which will also return according to events when frags drop.
    I'm saving up for the Mythical Gold/Red Cosmic.

The loop is referring to accidently claiming them.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-10-2020 at 12:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Last 24 hours of Samurai Dungeon Debut event!

All Shinobi characters "eventually" will be Awakenable.
    So stock up on Awakening shards or Shinobi Cosmics.... we never know when or if they will return.

Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 487
Size:  413.1 KB

I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3, already had 3 fishy shards, planned on reserving ironite, but realizing they will eventually awaken shinobies, makes me wonder should I get another shinobi cosmic or extra shards.... hard to say, when we dont know when they will be available again.
    Plus, only 24 hrs left to grind.

As we see in Gauntlet, as we get more awakened toons, so does gauntlet competition.... it's actually 2 steps ahead.
    We need every available awakenable toon maxed... just to rank well for rewards.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-10-2020 at 12:13 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that chart, but I think they're just saying this would be the cost IF there were an [class] of this [theme] character that was made awakenable.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I'm not 100% sure how to interpret that chart, but I think they're just saying this would be the cost IF there were an [class] of this [theme] character that was made awakenable.
    I think instead of new characters all the time, they are just rehashing toons (all these same toons w/ passives instead of fury) and/or making them awakenable, so we continue to invest in powering up existing toons.

>Step 1- get soul
    >Step 2- pay to open soul
    >Step 3- level up from 1 to 100
    >Step 4- Skill Shard toon for better stats
    >Step 5- Awaken toon (consisting of collecting gold/evolution shards/awakening shards) repeat 5 x
    >Step 6- Max Awaken toon (consisting on over 10 million gold/rare awakening shards/character exclusive "Final Awakening" shards
    >Step 7- obtain character exclusive Cosmic (T_ 1/2/3)

Example: Cyborg Eddie ... current Arena meta badass Eddie!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-10-2020 at 03:51 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    As long as the extra Powerslave shards are what the Nomad is gonna need, I'll be happy.

On the Shinobi stuff, I've got the shards and the Cosmic Shinobi but I never bothered because her powers look dumb. If they come out with an awakenable Shinobi that I actually care about, I've already got 6 shards collecting dust.

Now, HELL shards, I would LOVE to get a hold of. I need three more, but I understand from reading a lot of posts that they really don't drop anywhere currently. Like, a .0001% drop in the dungeon they're supposed to. :::ahem::: devs?
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-10-2020 at 05:46 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    As long as the extra Powerslave shards are what the Nomad is gonna need, I'll be happy.

On the Shinobi stuff, I've got the shards and the Cosmic Shinobi but I never bothered because her powers look dumb. If they come out with an awakenable Shinobi that I actually care about, I've already got 6 shards collecting dust.

Now, HELL shards, I would LOVE to get a hold of. I need three more, but I understand from reading a lot of posts that they really don't drop anywhere currently. Like, a .0001% drop in the dungeon they're supposed to. :::ahem::: devs?
    What about from Awakening souls.
    I was under the understanding that hell shards dropped from them.

I do have 6 btw, made sure to get them. Currently Beast is 2 steps from maxed.
    I've been trying to spend ironite wisely between awakening toons and event grinding.

These pics are from Infernal dungeon, taken less than 2 months ago.
    I think I did see something months ago in an update about the hell shards dropping, but they aren't listed in the rewards.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191230-091828.png
Views: 384
Size:  297.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191230-091837.png
Views: 463
Size:  284.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191230-091843.png
Views: 454
Size:  287.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20191230-091850.png
Views: 431
Size:  287.6 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-10-2020 at 08:00 AM.