Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I initially scoffed at the rewards for this dungeon, before realizing the dungeon itself is a 30-second farming run. The improvement to how keys are acquired, rewarded, and the number of runs you can get in one key are tuned very well. Talisman frags/Gold idol drops are nice. My Gold is back at a comfortable level (for now).
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    THANKS guys for the comments and stopping in to post!

I still can't get over Caesar's 21 second time on that Airstrip dungeon.

After some of those "Gunner only Insanity" levels, these dungeons are a nice change. I certainly cuss less...LOL!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    There have been some tough dungeon challenges lately--and those were fun in their own way, but it's nice to finally get back to worrying about how much SoT I'm blowing through

And agreed, that 21-second run just blew me away. Gotta love a tight speed run. Hats off to Caesar.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    After looking at Wave IV, i.e. "Why can't I debuff that Shinobi?" it appears that the start of battle for Gate talismans comes before the start of battle for Redemption talismans, but after the start of TURN where the de-buffs that get turned into buffs get applied.

Except not always! 35% of the time, Viper applies Perfect Corruption, and Gate cannot transform into beneficial effects because beneficial effects cannot be gained.

Anyways, 0:32 with this team:

Alex Ed – Vipers/Death Mark
    Killer Beast – Starfire
    Warrior Onyx Son – Ragnarok/Future
    Christmas Ghost – Mark/Blight/Ascension
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-06-2020 at 11:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    After looking at Wave IV, i.e. "Why can't I debuff that Shinobi?" it appears that the start of battle for Gate talismans comes before the start of battle for Redemption talismans, but after the start of TURN where the de-buffs that get turned into buffs get applied.

Except not always! 35% of the time, Viper applies Perfect Corruption, and Gate cannot transform into beneficial effects because beneficial effects cannot be gained.

Anyways, 0:32 with this team:

Alex Ed – Vipers/Death Mark
    Killer Beast – Starfire
    Warrior Onyx Son – Ragnarok/Future
    Christmas Ghost – Mark/Blight/Ascension
    I question Redemption talis. It seems like they don't work anymore.

The Ragnarok talis get applied first, as it seems, in these last 2 new dungeons, so I believe the Gate talis are transforming the perf. corruption & perf. crave from ragnaroks and bleed, perf. disable, perf corruption from Vipers.

I'm not a 100% sure about the order and how the AI applies passives and talis. I wish there was an obvious order so we could strategize accordingly.

I think newbies w/ out Ragnaroks will find this dungeon a little more challenging.
    Once all those buffs get applied, it can make the run time much longer, for sure.

OS
    Android
    FYI.... I added a commentary to each Wave shown on page 1.
    I got all the info from the Compendium. I really just covered the major bullet points w/ each enemy.

Let me know what you guys think.

It may all be overkill considering how easy the dungeon is, but I was keeping in mind beginners.... Plus, I had to add something substantial.

I didn't just want this dungeon guide being a "bunch of pretty pictures."

💀🤘
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating

In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.

Nice work on the run through guys!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thank you, Guys. Awesome work! Yeah, teamwork rules.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That Crimson Blades event back in November kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
    But yeah, this Samurai Dungeon Kinda redeems itself in this event!
    Completely agree with you! Remember how annoying that first wave with the five Shinobi was in the event dungeon? What a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I initially scoffed at the rewards for this dungeon, before realizing the dungeon itself is a 30-second farming run. Talisman frags/Gold idol drops are nice. My Gold is back at a comfortable level (for now).
    Yeah, the SoT and Ironite returns aren't great, but they're compensated for well by the talisman and awakening fragments, as well as the Frontier Coins. Samurai appears very similar to Powerslave in terms of rewards, and may be the new best way to get Blue 3* evo bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think the dungeon is "easy".. it's merely not as ridiculous impossible as the 6 enemy with viper, labyrinth, ragnarok, orbit, celestial, and lightbringer talismans.... they've been creating
    In other words, it's not easy, it's just not overpowered.. and we've become accustomed to new dungeons being overpowered. It's nice that this is setup to be entertaining rather than frustrating.
    Yeah, mostly agree with you. I'd say it's a proper Medium difficulty. It's somewhere in-between an event dungeon's HARD and MADNESS modes, and the class restriction keeps it from being too easy. It's certainly more accessible that some other frontier dungeons though, which is a good thing.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Really nice job Bakura, the dungeon guide looks awesome!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)