Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is really easy to take it for granted. Clearly a lot of work and dedication went into creating, not only this, but all other Dungeon guides.

Thanks a lot for them and for being able to count on you in these "ironite scarce" days
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Thks guys for this post and your dedication, also dev team for this nice dungeon, which finally drops some blue bricks quiet often (more than PS in my opinion) the only "shame" is the high requierement of running that Wicker Evolved to get the Emperor.

I´m running this team as a fast one with a decent 0:39

Samurai Ed (ragnarok/cosmic)
    Max Lol (Orbit)
    Lilith (Viper/cosmic)
    The Nomad (The Nomad cosmic + whatevah) the really key thing here is The Nomad Cosmic, which really power up the team.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Maiden, you could try a different 4th ally who could use trooper talisman to get echo when you take damage.

NotB and w LoL can clear the dungeon between 30-50 second with the event toons. Lilith is nice to bust through the vanish but is not necessary.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    To: druid138, Horus, Metallicamilo, yup, zzzoron, ritchbe, infinite dreamer, Maiden and all who have posted,

Thank you for your appreciation & support!
    It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
    It motivates us to continue our efforts.

*Btw, I've enjoyed the Awakening & Cosmic frags. With these things I've had enough gold/awakening materials to fully awaken a couple of toons and max out plenty of T3 cosmics.
    Not to mention all the bonus stuff (ironite, cosmics, souls) from completing all the Achievements and event Challenges.

Samurai, Airstrip and Powerslave have all been prosperous events..... and just plain super, duper fun! 😁
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thank you for your appreciation & support!
    It means alot to me and I'm sure also to Azagthor.
    It motivates us to continue our efforts.
    Yes, I crave that external validation. Please give me that sweet sweet dopamine

I'm up to 380 runs now, and as expected, I need to update my reward image. Was super lucky on my first two keys and overestimated the Skill Shard drop rates. They are a rare drop, not an uncommon one. Will have some new and improved drop data for you all soon.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Azagthor
    Bakura

I'm hyped to see y'all collaborating your prodigious efforts.
    Great work. This community spirit is the best part of the game.

May F.S.M. touch you with his noodly appendage!

(sorry, Bakura, you're listed alphabetically)
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Ok.... couple of questions for ya.
    First, so I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3.
    Is there any other reason to keep grinding?
    I mean I already had 2 Emperors since he debuted in 2018, did all the achievements anyway. Got enough Catastrophic frags for the 2 T3's.
    I do need 3 Shinobi awakening fishies, but considering I don't have Cosmic Shinobi and probably won't for along time....what's the rush for awakening shards.
    They should have included the opportunity to get her in this Samurai event.

I probably don't need the T2 shinobi cosmic. I hardly if ever use them in gauntlet anymore. I'm not really using Nomad and he has his own T3..... probably will be the same for alliance general.

I have 2 Musashis, thought about a second T3 for him.... then put Vipers on both in arena.... just to annoy people.

2nd question: who are you guys planning on spotlighting and testing your Shinobi cosmic on?
    I picked sentinel, w/ Gate talis. The Gates impressed me on this recent dungeon. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED her cosmic grants her immunity to all negative effects, I guess that includes Silver. I figured I'll try Greed instead of Fortunes for Gauntlet.
    Name:  20200208_005632.png
Views: 1709
Size:  595.8 KB
    Name:  20200208_005544.png
Views: 1577
Size:  591.5 KB
    (Azagthor.... I know you wanna lick that dragon tattoo on her inner right thigh.)

The Gunner Shinobi is cool too. Hits pretty hard & grants immunity to allies for 2 rounds.
    Name:  20200208_005604.png
Views: 1188
Size:  502.1 KB

Post your favorite below!!!

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Ok.... couple of questions for ya.
    First, so I got the Musashi T3 & Shinobi T3.
    Is there any other reason to keep grinding?

2nd question: who are you guys planning on spotlighting and testing your Shinobi cosmic on?
    All 6 Shinobis can wear that cosmic... so...

I grabbed the T3 Musashi cosmic and 1 T3 Shinobi... but...

I'm grinding to see if I can hit another 4k frags (at around 3600 right now), if yes, I'll grab 2 of the T2 Shinobi cosmics.

I also have 2 Musahsi, but don't see a need to use them both at the same time ever (single hitter and all). So, were I to fall short of the 4K mark, I'll grab another T3 Shinobi cosmic. to use on another Shinobi.

The T3 I already have is on W Shinobi since I was running her in the dungeon.. I've moved on now.. better run times without her. So, I'll ultimately pay more attention to the abilities and see where it may fit best. S Shinobi seems to be the best for Gauntlet runs higher up.. so she's a likely candidate. A Shinobi also may work well.

---------------------

By the way.. I was playing around.. leveled up 3 5 star Hearts.. put Viper, Ragnarok and Lycan talismans on them and each with a Cosmic Echo.. ran the Samurai dungeon with Phantom Ed (Starfires) and the 3 hearts... no problem winning on auto.. just took about 2 minutes per run.

----------------------

Now.. same questions about Explosive frags.. I have DDpasive Ed and the General's T3.. why bother grinding for anything else specifically in the next 20 days? I mean sure frags for cosmic frags or whatever, but those can be gained by farming places other than Airstrip. Am I missing the payoff other than DDP ed and the T3?

(DDP ed ain't that great - still a 4 star and the ONLY thing DD has going for him is his Fury, without that.. well...)

And what's with the catastrophic and dungeon frags???? Seems really short sighted and only able to collect a specific amount of those frags.. and not enough to really do much at all??

I mean the Catastrophic frags seemed to be set so that everyone could only get the same amount, nothing more.

And the Dungeon frags had item price tags in the mid to upper 5 figures or even 6 figures and absolutely no time to grind for that many frags... Just don't understand all these random frags with next to no real payoff for them.

The only decent frags really are the torrential frags.. extra stuff for doing nothing extra... but I'm guessing those may be a "limited time" thing.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-08-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't think you're missing anything-- they've just tossed us a couple of softball dungeons. Remember the snowflake frags, when we all didn't know what else to do with them? I expect that is the similar case here.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Azagthor
    Bakura

I'm hyped to see y'all collaborating your prodigious efforts.
    Great work. This community spirit is the best part of the game.

May F.S.M. touch you with his noodly appendage!

(sorry, Bakura, you're listed alphabetically)
    Thanks bro.
    Yeah, working w/ Azagthor is great. Super nice guy, talented and great w/ data collecting. He reached out to me a long time ago. That was great, cuz instead of seeing him as competition, I quickly saw him as an ally and friend. Plus, he covers the stuff I was missing. I would say that w/ each Dungeon Guide I try to always improve, and this is the best yet. I need to go and edit the previous ones, especially the unfinished LoL.

It's a shame though.... seems like less people on here nowadays.... thanks to Discord chat. ☹

Btw.... your alphabetical skills are incorrect.
    It should be:

A1 Super Best Bakura
    Azagthor

🤣😆🤣😅😂😉😁

*All Eddies!