Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Okay I got one somewhere.. I may have been mistaken as to where specifically. I had been running the Gunner Cosmic dungeon as well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Okay I got one somewhere.. I may have been mistaken as to where specifically. I had been running the Gunner Cosmic dungeon as well.
    If you do discover later on, where it came from, update this thread or post in my Labyrinth guide.
    I want to update them all w/ an "Awakening Tips" section, stating all the Awakening materials that a particular dungeon may drop.
    Thanks,

(Btw, I couldn't resist the joke.... what the heck is a "dog face pony soldier" anyways?
    hahaha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    what the heck is a "dog face pony soldier" anyways?

I am apparently.... winnnneROOFeeeey
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I was running a few keys of gunner cosmic dungeon, and I have 1 more Cyborg shard now. I guess they do drop from there. Did run a couple of Lab keys earlier today too but I think that shard was not from there.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I’m not sure if I’ve completely missed it, but I don’t see the Samurai key in the Fronteir store....

OS
    Android
    I dont have it in my store either. It should return soon, since the dungeon has acheviements.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    I’m not sure if I’ve completely missed it, but I don’t see the Samurai key in the Fronteir store....
    I'm glad you asked.
    I'm not showing it either.
    As of the January 30th Update, this is a new permanent dungeon. The recent Samurai event was kind of a "Samurai Dungeon Launch" event.

It should be in the store.
    The 5 new achievements are new and permanent in the Achievement section.

Something is definitely up. I was wondering why they didn't make this Dungeon thread "Sticky" ..... now I know why. Apparently there is a delay in making it permanent.

Images below document their info:Name:  20200214_223757.png
Views: 787
Size:  191.8 KB
    Name:  20200214_223817.png
Views: 860
Size:  90.0 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I guess Samurai Emperor Eddie will have to wait for another day.
    Maelstrom-6202

"O God of Earth and Altar
    Bow down and hear our cry"

OS
    Android
    Continuing the discussion on "The January 30th Update" changes.....

It stated Cyborg final awakening shards drop from the Cosmic talisman dungeon now. Yesterday I ran 8 keys.... not one Cyborg shard. (I don't need them, my Cyborg Ed is maxed) ... but still.... no shard drops.
    Name:  20200212_014002.png
Views: 547
Size:  223.2 KB

Others have stated not having Hell themed awaking shards drop from the Infernal dungeon..... also stated in the Update above.

As I previously posted, the Samurai dungeon is supposed to be permanent, as stated in the Update above, but there are no keys available in the game.

Also in the Update.... clan store Tribute soul was updated w/ new talismans, yet the current Tribute soul shows otherwise.
    Name:  20200216_050334.png
Views: 773
Size:  213.5 KB

We know the Update went live because of the noticeable changes to Moonchild, the Beast, and G. Pharaoh Dog King.
    Here's the link to the Update:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ng-PRELIMINARY

It's hard to comprehend why so many new toons, dungeons, talismans, etc. are released when promised updates are NOT fulfilled.
    Plus, the Killer has been bugged and exploited for over a year now. It took a month or more to put a band aid on the Beast infinite turns, and now Musashi is extremely bugged for weeks now, and exploited by 90% of the arena top end.

It's hard to buy more product, when what you already have is so defective.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I have a nice little schema for this dungeon using Shamen Ed and Demon Prince Bealzy with a fast time of 23sec. (Had a space to play with b/c didn't have W. Shinobi at the release; Samurai Ed. rides shotgun, the Dog and W. Shinobi [now] round out the team.). Unfortunately, when the Wave 4 Shinobi gets vanish and the AI decides not to remove it for about 20 turns, I have seen my times go up past the 1min mark (almost entirely from that Wave).