Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Musashi and his T3 are literally just another Beast Warlord+Lantern situation

I am currently fighting a defense team in arena against a musashi with his T3 and labs, and he is attacking infinitely. Can anyone possibly explain why you would make a character immune to negative effects and give him the ability to attack for eternity?

Edit: this has been going on for at least 10 minutes now. This has to be a bug, right? Surely this isn't intentional.

Edit 2: It has officially run out the arena timer, but Musashi is still attacking. You cannot even draw against this.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 02-07-2020 at 02:11 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I'll have to find an opportunity to try an re-create this on my device for review. Thankfully, this might not be as burdensome by comparison as I figure this is more easily countered than the very limited options that were available against The Beast. There are many effects and abilities that can prevent regular negative effects from being applied, but it would still be good to know how similar this combo really feels in practice.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Durandal. I noticed another bug related to Max Dark Lilith but I'm not sure why it occurs yet; her passive sometimes gets entirely ignored by Wrathchild. He just revives teammates anyway.

OS
    iOS
    Noted. I'm going to run out of sticky notes at this rate, haha.

Will run Wrathchild through some tests against Dark Lilith as well.

Thank you for the heads-up!
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, one central post where people can submit bugs may be easier than this. Thank you again for the quick reply.

OS
    Android
    Wrathchild.
    If Valhalla is on him, he resurrects allies both when he kills and when he dies.
    It should also be clarified: not all attacks are perfect, only the first ones. Additional moves are gone.

OS
    iOS
    Both Wrathchild/Valhalla and anybody with Past talis can revive regardless of having Dark Lilith without passive disable in play.

This makes no sense, the whole point of Dark Lilith maxed is to stop anybody from reviving, for any reason...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    iOS
    Oh I get the game now. One mega bug after another. This is how it is supposed to work! I noticed the Musashi bug last night. I was attacked more than 20 times straight 8-10 times in one battle. I lost count because I put it on autoplay. My whole team was alive but I lost to a musashi with the T3 and labyrinth. So now everyone is going to put musashi on their defense team with those talisman right? Just wanted to check with everyone. And the developers know this right? They must have put the most common talisman on him right to ops check? So they know about the problem but are letting us experience the sheer joy of LOTB arena for awhile. These are bugs, but we’ve all accepted this as normal and fine evidently.

OS
    Android
    Yes, this is annoying. My enemie´s Musashi went on fighting though the timeout of battle had reached 5 minutes before. So, as far as I can visit teams with beast by now, I will avoid teams with Musashi. I dont know why, but those Musashi teams lose againt my defence, but as I start a rematch it comes to that never ending loop. So, let´s enjoy this one until another superhero bug-toon comes your way

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Honestly, one central post where people can submit bugs may be easier than this. Thank you again for the quick reply.
    I created this Post https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...hars-Talismans for that reason, but it got diluted with the time... Maybe a better idea is to create a monthly post with the most updated bugs instead of editing the same one...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"