Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    this devs really know how to destroy the game,i will skip pvp battles for few weeks,just want to know what brain makes sense of things like this?

OS
    Android
    Okay, Mushashi is WAY WORSE than Beast/Lantern. I never saw the Beast do truly infinite attacks. Right now I've got a whole team at full health in the arena, the last man standing on the opposition is Mushashi and he can't hurt me, therefore I will never die, therefore he will never stop.

How the #@$#&* did this character get released with the bare minimum testing it would have taken to reveal this sequence of events?

eta: the Draw timer ran out with my whole team alive at full health, and it gave me a DEFEAT. What the actual fuck?
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-08-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I find it worse with a maxed cyborg Eddie. Both Musashi and cyborg Eddie just infinitely giving each other extra turns, so the enemy’s turn technically never runs out. Hope to see a fix for this soon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

eta: the Draw timer ran out with my whole team alive at full health, and it gave me a DEFEAT. What the actual fuck?
    haha it just happened the same to me.. I don´t understand how haha I just laugh instead of crying xD

I find it worse with a maxed cyborg Eddie. Both Musashi and cyborg Eddie just infinitely giving each other extra turns, so the enemy’s turn technically never runs out. Hope to see a fix for this soon
    Also THIS musashi+cyborg thing its everywhere in arena now
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    One of the many reasons I don’t do arena. I finally thought this time I had a good thing going with the team that I came up with. Then some time consuming loop hole type shit like this shows up lol

OS
    Android
    If you ask me, absolute worst thing at arena is KILLER now. His passive disable overrides everything possible in the game. That even includes disabling talisman effects. For example, Musashi Cosmic gives immunity to all negative effects except passive disable for himself. If you go against Killer with Musashi wearing his cosmic, Musashi starts with load of negative effects including both silver and red ones.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    disable passive Musashi also does not come out. Cannot marks
    Last edited by scimitar; 02-08-2020 at 01:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    If you ask me, absolute worst thing at arena is KILLER now. His passive disable overrides everything possible in the game. That even includes disabling talisman effects. For example, Musashi Cosmic gives immunity to all negative effects except passive disable for himself. If you go against Killer with Musashi wearing his cosmic, Musashi starts with load of negative effects including both silver and red ones.
    Maybe we all can agree that the most popular team:

Cyborg Ed
    Killer
    Wrathchild (Valhalla) or Musashi
    Moonchild

its kinda "buggy"... Killer overriding everything, Wrathchild being able to use his PM against a team with moonchild and reviving whenever he please to do it xD and now Mushashi "the heir of the forever-turns-beast"

And cyborg isn't buggy, but sometimes it's just impossible to kill... btw looks like crave effect isn´t doing too much dmg on healing chars... dunno..
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    The new thing I'm starting to see is G. Pharaoh Dog King and S. Christmas Ghost, because they have singularities and their block features do not work properly in tandem, causing them both to become immune at half hp.

OS
    iOS
    I saw someone cleverly use ghost of Christmas present with Magnus lilith, alchemy tals on dark Clair, and celtic tals on oni. Impossible to override unless you have a way to mark enough to kill them or if you have a maxed prisoner to deal with singularity. Or a maxed Horus. Which I now think that I could have beaten if I had remembered that detail ��
    Last edited by Killer-Frost; 02-08-2020 at 05:42 PM.