Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Since they have not commented directly on the continuous Musashi attacks, they may not have been able to reproduce this phenomenon. It must be a strange world where in the real life game all these bugs appear and they are not able to reproduce them in the studio.

If they would just admit the actual problem exists it would go along way with the player base. Silence does not make the problem go away. I know it may not be simple to fix the issues Immediately, but acknowledging the problem exist would be appreciated.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    definitive proof that the AI boost exists

.. there was doubt?

-----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    .. there was doubt?

I knew this would make you laugh!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIsDead View Post
    This is truly astonishing. Do you think they do it on purpose just to wind us up? Hard to believe they could keep getting it so wrong unintentionally.
    Yes they do it to wind us up. And we pay them to do it. I’m looking at other games. Not because of arena but because i don’t play that. But I play gaunflet and it happens there too. That was the last thing that interested me. Clans was released in what? October? and all it is is another store. You can even buy ironite to spend there. But that’s it. Stupid. ) months later and nothing new except the Christmas dungeon which will become a key dungeon like the Halloween one where you can earn VHE or Scrooge. Or just buy them for cash. Maybe by next October there will actually be something new. Boring
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 02-17-2020 at 01:50 AM.

OS
    iOS
    No updates on this yet so I’m going to ask again; have you guys made any progress on fixing this bug?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    No updates on this yet so I’m going to ask again; have you guys made any progress on fixing this bug?
    Progress on fixing it? They haven’t even acknowledged it’s a bug yet. Didn’t they say it had more counters than the beast/lantern bug? Like being moonchild? Any toon that can have smite or ignite applied at any point (such as after immunity being removed) grants Musahsi infinite extra turns. And that was by design? Ok so change it as being overpowered or whatever terminology besides a bug. Doesn’t matter. It ruins Gauntlet & Arena.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Progress on fixing it? They haven’t even acknowledged it’s a bug yet. Didn’t they say it had more counters than the beast/lantern bug? Like being moonchild? Any toon that can have smite or ignite applied at any point (such as after immunity being removed) grants Musahsi infinite extra turns. And that was by design? Ok so change it as being overpowered or whatever terminology besides a bug. Doesn’t matter. It ruins Gauntlet & Arena.
    It has counters but it is hard to use those counters when other problems needs solving too. And in gauntlet you are running out of counters in some point. And it makes Arena battles long and tedious.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    It has counters but it is hard to use those counters when other problems needs solving too. And in gauntlet you are running out of counters in some point. And it makes Arena battles long and tedious.
    Or it makes arena battles so that you have to force quit your game, because your lone Musashi attacks endlessly against a lone Sacred/Serenity/Cosmic Max Cyborg without being able to lower his hp. Same problem against a BHE with the same talisman comp. I even had this happen against a lone Assassin Werewolf with Forges. It healed more than I could damage it when it had low hp.
    Devs HAVE to implement a turn limit.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Or it makes arena battles so that you have to force quit your game, because your lone Musashi attacks endlessly against a lone Sacred/Serenity/Cosmic Max Cyborg without being able to lower his hp. Same problem against a BHE with the same talisman comp. I even had this happen against a lone Assassin Werewolf with Forges. It healed more than I could damage it when it had low hp.
    Devs HAVE to implement a turn limit.
    For beast they said there was a turn limit, just a bug meant that it didnt observe it. Clearly its the same situation here. By rights they should nerf musashi as badly as beast...

Though in an ideal world beast would go back to 'normal' and instead the turn limit is observed!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I don't have much of an issue with Musashi as long as you kill him first. On rare occasion I will accidentally kill the allies first and get stuck in the loop but my bigger issue is the blatant AI boost and the fact that AI Musashi always attacks an ally that can have negative effects on them.

In the below video you can see Moonchild constantly stunning Cyborg despite his 35% chance to stun in addition you see Moonchild granting extra turns constantly. Again any player who uses an ally that grants an ability "up to x allies" rarely sees better than 0-1 allies affected. With the AI Boost it averages 1-3 allies.

As I have stated many times already, the easiest fix for Musashi would be to change the T3 script from "any" enemy to "target" enemy with regard to having Ignite/Smite. During testing I also noticed that this trigger chance occurs last in order of operations for Musashi as he attacked my ally with Grail and if they trigger cleanse before Musashi finishes his turn then he is not allowed extra turns because no other ally had smite/ignite. This is by no means a workaround but it does give insight as to when the check for extra turn chance happens.

Also in the video the reason I cannot use power/fury is because I had already killed Moonchild and Killer once and had only Cyborg and Musashi left then with 30% health AI Cyborg revived Moonchild and Killer so the Moonchild Passive kicked in again and prevented me from using power/fury for 7 more turns. I did not get this on video though so it is only listed as reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvJBkQc0MY
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121