Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Real class in using broken Musashi to all those that are using it 😗

Oh... it's not the Beast w Lanterns so I guess it's okay 🤣

Fix will come and we'll all survive to fight another day 🤘

My greater concern is that they don't overdo it with paid-only cosmics and make it a pay-to-win kind of game... Serenity, Mark.... 🛑
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    It is already a pay to win game. Its becoming a pay to compete game. Buy the goodies or be left behind.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This is truly astonishing. Do you think they do it on purpose just to wind us up? Hard to believe they could keep getting it so wrong unintentionally.

OS
    Android
    The new Musashi T3 combines everything people hated about Beast + Lanterns with everything people hated about Moonchild + Labyrinths and Vampire Cosmic. It's mind-numbingly frustrating.

OS
    Android
    I thought Mushashi cold only infinite-attack when he was the LAST one standing.
    Nope, he can do it when two characters are left. In this case-- Mushashi/Lab/T3 and Moonchild-Lab/Vamp
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I just started up arena this reset...and already want to quit. My entire team got slaughtered by a goddamn lone Musashi with Labs/T3. Total bullshit. I'm among those who invest their money in this game but I won't spend a penny until this is patched out. Devs, please, for the love of God, try to be a bit more competent when it comes to checking whether or not all these new characters and talismans properly work.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    @NF (I cannot say devs, NF has no real devs, saying NF has devs is an insult to all real devs) get some yellow pages and call someone that has a clue in programming technics. Then call someone that knows how to test stuff.

OS
    iOS
    I thought about the motto, “if you can’t beat ‘me, join ‘me” and wavered. The problem now is that attacking with musashi results in victories because the bug comes later (after defense in vulnerabilities have expired), so there is more of a rationale to use him in defense, even if it screws the game. He can be beat on defense though.

OS
    iOS
    Is Lilith’s anti-revive supposed to still work after she is dead or is that another bug in the game?

OS
    iOS
    What is truly glaring about this bug is that now we have definitive proof that the AI boost exists since the chance for Musashi to gain an extra turn is only 35% per action and only if Ignite OR Smite are present. As many have experienced this extra turn is granted on every single attack meaning the boost to accuracy on the AI side is upwards of 65%

The only other factor would be to consider that if multiple opponents have smite/Ignite then the T3 talisman is adding 35% for every instance of smite/Ignite but I have video showing only one of my full team has smite/Ignite and Musashi is continuing attacks.